New challenger Zabuza Momochi

The pic on side is how they should fight.

Once I hit the ground and look at what is happening I see a huge sword fly over head. Then I look over at Sasuka who's head is in an awkward position. I ripe off the tape and start to sing This is really happening (Song on side). This time he didn't stop me. Everyone one else looks at us with sweat drops.

Sasuka gets off of me with a slight blush, I didn't know Sasuka Uchiha blushes.

Mist starts to set in and Kakashi Sensei tells use to protect Tazuna. They talk about the Sharingan and who Zabuza Momochi is. Kakashi shouts to me, "Arata, you can use the sharingan as well so it can help you." I activate my sharingan and byakugan together so I can see clearly.

Zabuza speaks up, "Ah, so you have the sharingan as well. aren't you the young girl that Orochimaru tested all of those experiments on you when you where about two or three. What is your name again?... That was it... Arata. Nara. Uchiha." Everyone around me gasps, I just stay there ready to fight.

Kakashi goes on explaining about Zabuza being the silent type of killer. Then what surprised me is that Kakashi says, "If we fail then we only lose our lives." That didn't faze me but everyone else seems to tense up.

Naruto talks again, "The mist is getting thicker and thicker."

I answer with, "It's so thick that you can eat it like a doughnut." I couldn't see but I think everyone sweat droped at my answer.

I start o hear very quiet movment in the trees, but no one else can hear it. I look in the direction it seems to come from the tree area.

Haku POV (First different POV, YAY!)

It seems like the Copy Cat ninja is here this will be interesting. I move slowly around so no one can get a look at me when fighting so they wouldn't suspect.

The girl that is making funny comments looks around in the direction I'm in. How can she sense me I've hidden myself to the best. She will be a good person to teach and be on our side, I must get her before anyhing happens to her.

Arata POV

It feels like I'm being watched but there is no sigh of anyone. I keep looking in the place where I feel it but I see no one. Should I go search, but what if they need me. Kakashi is fighting Zabuza, Kakashi Sensei copying the jutsus Zabuza is using.

Sasuka shacks with fear I can sense it, it's as if I'm feeling all of the emotions around me. I can feel excitement, scared, fear, anticipation and may more. My sharingan is still activated and when I look around there is no sign of other people around.

All of a sudden Zabuza has caught Kakashi in a water prison. How long have I not been concentrating for? 

Kakashi yells at us, "Run. His water clones can't go a far away from his orginal body."

I shout back, "That wouldn't do even if we run he will still catch us up but we wouldn't have you to help. If we help now we have a chance of working as a team and get you out. Isn't that want you away talk about is working together." I feel so smart saying all of that.

Everyone on the team agrees Naruto fist pumping in the air, Sakua just yelling, "Yes!" then there is Sasuka who is all emo with, "Hn". I mean come on you can get a better conversation out of a tree then him. As we are getting ready to fight Kakashi Sensei is still trying to get us to run but we carry on fighting.

Zabuza starts to say what a real ninja is, I ignore him as usual, why do you have to listen to long conversation when you can read their minds. After a while I make a ice sword in my left hand while a crystal one in the other and start to charge to a Zabuza clone.