What is happening to me?

When I typed this chapter this song came into my head. Picture on side of Arata's dad.

I answer, "It will help me find out what happened and quicker, so yes it will help."

After telling my mum what I'm doing and telling her that it's a good thing I left with two ANBU to go to this empty room which is full of ANBU. There are all markings on the floor. I'm placed in the middle of them. In total there are eight ANBU with are making the justu and three on the side line just incase something goes wrong. I brace myself for the memory to come and in a flash it all comes back to me.

***Flash Back***

The first thing I see is that I'm in a tube surronded by green liquid. In the corner is Orochimaru, Kabuto is making a type of medicine looking thing. When I'm in the tube I'm kicking all about feeling a horrible pain inside of me, it's betrayal. Ororchimaru is laughing as I scream in agony for help. Bubbles start to go around me, in the clour of red. Could this be from my blood? I look at my hands ane they're covered in blood.

"Do you think she can make throgh it?" Kabuto questioned in worry. I scream even louder this time from the thought of death.

"If she does then she is a worthy ninja. She will be very powerful when older." Orochimaru answered with an evil grin plastered over his face. "Alll of these special keki genki will make her unstoppable if she knows how to use them." He suddenly bursts out with laughter so does Kabuto.

"How many keki geki will she get after all of this and what ones?" Kabuto more concentracted said.

"Well she will have eight keki gankis and three sight ones. They're flower, ice, crystal, storm, magnet, wood, lava and bone release. The sight ones are byakugan, sharigan and rinnegan. If all of this works she will be worthy of being my vessel. If not she is a sacrifice to the science of this." Once he siad that I started to cry.

***End of Flash Back***

 I suddenly fall onto the ground and start to feel all the pain that I felt then. The ANBU rush to help me and ask, "Did you see what you needed to see?" I nod. Then the next second I fall into complete darkness.

I start to open my eyes up. I see that I'm in a white room which looks like a hospital room. I look around and I'm right. In the corner of the room I see my mum, the Hokaga and Iruka Sensei. I place a fake smile on my face to reasure them I'm fine. THe Hokaga moves towards me to sit by me and curiously asks, "What did you see?"

I look around to mum and Iruka Sensei to come closer. "Well, as you said mum I saw Orochimaru. The first thing I saw was that I was in a tube full of green liguid. THen I heard Orochimaru and Kabuto talking. One thing they talked about is what they were doing. Well..." Before I could continue a shot of pain runs through my eyes. THen next thing I noticed is everyone jumping back.

 "L-look in a mirror my dear." My mum tried to stutter out. I grab a mirror and look at my eyes. They have changed into byakugan eyes. THey were the colour of lilac and they look nice.

"Now four different things have happened to me. First the flower release, then ice release, then mind reading and now this. It's a too sudden change. Soon I'll get crystal, storm, magnet, wood, lave and bone release. Also sharigan and rinnegan not forgetting." Once I listed them all they were shocked. The Hokaga calls for some ANBU to come and help out.

In a flash ten ANBU come in sight and say, "You called."

"Yes I need you to find out about these things and who has these." THe Hokaga hands them a peice of paper over with the list of things. Then they disappear. I rush over to mum and hug her.