*****

Twitter Groupchat

Previously on Groupchat:
Madison🍼: sorry idk the song

{NOW}

Ella🌸: I dont know the song either

Ella🌸: oops

Shawn Mendes: yall are cancelled

Madison🍼:

{Later}

Susie🍯: guess what I just wrote

Susie🍯: Let's just say you promised inspired me to write this

Kayla: wait wut

Susie🍯:Sevda and Shawn Mendes the Wedding

It was Shawn and Sevda's big day. Her dream was really coming true. She finally ate enough fruit and became a skinny legend. When she met Shawn outside his condo for the 53737 time he finally seen the beautiful girl she was. He always did have a thing for older girls anyways.

So right then and there before he was going to tell her to go away. Instead he dropped down on one knee and pulled out the ring pop from his pocket. Ion know why he had it there or the fact that it was opened.

He said, "Sevda I truly seen your dedication to tracking me down and making sure my life was rid of all the fake fans. And I just got one question. Will you marry me?"

This was finally sevda's moment, she would finally be Mrs. Mendes. So she nodded and took the lint covered ring pop from Shawn.

"Yes." Sevda said.

Shawn had the biggest smile as he got up and seen her put the dirty candy ring on. They then hugged before going back into his condo. He showed her to his couch and told her that was her bed.

Months of wedding planning went on and finally it was the big day. Sevda wanted it specifically on the day his fourth album SM4 came out because Shawn was unoriginal and couldn't find a good name for album four. She wanted the day even more perfect so she wanted to get married on the day of release.

No fans were invited, not even Aaliyah, Shawns sister because Sevda knew his sister was a fake fan. She thought that because everyone called her the favorite Mendes over her future husband. We love a woke queen.

The time came where sevda had to walk down the aisle. Shawn stood at the end with sweaty palms. With the sun beaming down on him it was impossible to see his white ass so sevda had to wear sunglasses.

She got to the end of the aisle and held Shawns waterfall sweaty hands. The priest went on and on telling them all the basic things. Sevda stopped him 5 times to call him a fake fan because he wouldn't say Shawns full name.

That made Shawn cry because of her big heart. They got to the I Do's and when the priest asked her if she was about to say I do. But she was interrupted.

"Stop! Sevda you cant marry that pigeon bopping mop head slenderman headass. I'm the one for you can't you see?" Brian said from the end of the aisle.

Shawn looked at his deranged friend.

"How dare you try to stop my perfect wedding with my soulmate! Brian how could you?" Shawn asked.

The carrot replied, "You were so blind before she was skinnier than Mariah Carey. I loved her since the first time I met her."

"Sevda it took me a while to realize I love you but I love you more than I ever will any of my fans. Please don't ruin my day." Shawn pleaded.

Carrot cake looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "Sevda I'm not as famous or hideous looking as that rat who's ignored you for so long. Not to mention he didn't even invite you to a secret session. I would love and cherish you for eternity. Choose me."

It was a though decision for Sevda. She looked at both of the lovestruck fools. She looked at Shawn and remembered all the years of neglect. She looked at Brian who shed a tear and that's when she realized she loved Brian the whole time.

She let go of Shawns hands and ran down to where Brian was. She took his hands and ran out with him leaving the cry baby Shawn at the end of the aisle. She realized the whole time Shawn was the fake fan for her.

Brian was the one.

The end.
written by ILLUM-
(🤷🏽‍♀️😊)

Yocelin: WTF FJWJSIQ

Kayla: I-

Katt🤪: NOPE NOT READING THAT

Yocelin: all I saw was shawn sevda and I stopped reading it

Katt🤪:

Susie🍯: SEVDA AND SHAWN 😍😘😭😊😂😃🤪