spotify session

Irl:

(Third POV)

"Shawn I think you just killed Katt," Cass said looking up from her phone that displayed the group chat.

"Why what'd he do," Kay asked from across the table who was shoving food down her face like a madman.

Cass turned her phone around to show Kay what Shawn had done.

"Oh shit is that why you were smirking at your phone earlier, Shawn"

That indeed was what Shawn was smirking about earlier and something else but let's not get into that just yet.

"Maybe," he said to them while shoving the spoon full of rice into his mouth.

"Wait what did you say to her to get her to do that" Kay asked. Wondering if he had sent the messages of the girls to Camila.

"I sent her screenshots of what Katt had sent"

"Omg Susie just added Camila into the gc things about to get wild," Cass said to no one in particular.

"Katt is having a full-on breakdown, wait wait uh Shawn text Camila to go into the group chat right now omg this would be amazing"

"Do it that would definitely kill her," Kay said still not looking up from her food.

"It would come on Shawn do it, hitting Shawn in the arm while he was putting the fork of fajitas into his mouth. Which ended up hitting his tooth.

"ow. that fucking hurt" Shawn said grabbing his mouth. Cass looked at him with a raised eyebrow "stop being a pussy" she told him laughing at him.

"I'm not being a pussy your just being mean," he said pouting.

"Aw did dumbass get his feelings hurt aww boo hoo, you don't know the shit you put us through so you have no say on anything," Kay said in a tone that mom would use on their toddler.

Some of you might be wondering if it's just the three of them out having dinner and the answer to that is yes. The crew and Andrew had stayed back at the hotel while Shawn took the girls out to eat and get to know them.

Kay's sister ended up leaving early right after the concert had ended to go back home. Leaving Kay in Shawn's care. Which for one why would she do that since she barely knows him. But it's also Shawn he wouldn't hurt a fly. He says sorry to every human being he sees.

When the time had come for them to go to the location where they would be picked up by Jake. The both of them still didn't know that they would be meeting each other. And when they meet all hell broke loose.

1. Kay forgot how to act once she was in front of Shawn breaking down and falling to the floor because all her ranting and crying came up to be the best thing in the world.

2. Once she had calm down and gotten up from the floor Shawn had told her someone else was here from the groupchat. She instantly knew who it was turning around and seeing Cass made her start crying again which ended up with her looking like a clown.

3. The had meet all of the crew which they were somewhat acting okay.

But once it got to the performance Kay & Cass were already so hyped from meeting each other and Shawn.

Shawn had insisted that they be in the front but they both refused because they wanted to jam out to him singing and playing.

He had also asked for them to give all of the girls ages. At that moment it didn't seem weird but now it kind of does.

They eventually ended being in the front not caring if they were annoying any of the locals around them. For screaming the lyrics and dancing like maniacs.

During the whole performance the were jumping around giving no fucks and here and there Shawn would look over at them and laugh mid song.

Once the show had ended they where taken back to the house that was be occupied for the event. When they got there they didn't get to go look at the displays that where there.

They waited till the guest had left to go out. Because Shawn wanted to go out and look at everything too since he hadn't before.

The three of them took a picture in front of the wall that was a replica of the album cover and they also went to the "make your own fragrance booth" which ended up being a disaster thanks to dumbass himself. Ehm I mean Shawn. But that's for another time.

Now let's go back to the groupchat to see what went down once Shawn had dropped them off.

And let me tell you something things are about to get VERY weird.

-------------

Just to let yall know updates are about to become hella slow as I'm a procrastinating queen. And the fact that I start school on Wednesday so RIP ME and this book.