a recap

》Third POV for Shawn

For the moment Shawn woke up from his 'sleep' he has been stressing out. Well he really didn't sleep more like dozed off while sitting on the couch at two a.m and waking up almost three hours later.

The whole day yesterday he was running around his apartment trying to get everything it to its place that it should be. Yesterday was also the first time in over almost four years that he has used a vacuum. Let's just say that dust went flying everywhere. Which gave him even more to clean up.

He had gone out to the grocery store to pick up some essentials that he could start off with. He could later go to the store with some of the girls and they could choose what exactly they wanted.
Looking over at the clock on the wall he sees it time to go to the airport. Sukie & Brodie's flight lands at 6:30 and Kay's & Cass's flight comes in at six.

Debating if he should go in his attire that consisted of red and black pajama pants and slipper. Deciding to change into some regular sweatpants. Walking out into the hallway to put his shoes and grab his wallet and keys of the foyer table. Heading out to the underground garage and making his way to the airport.

Shawn has no idea of what to expect. But he is shutting his pants from nerves.

》Third POV for all the girls

None of the girls ever thought that something like this would be happening to them. The most they thought they would get is meeting him in m&g or outside of the hotel not being flown out by him to his house. Kay nor Cass thought they would meet him at any event and have dinner with him. It never occurs that things like that can happen till they are in full effect. When Shawn told the them the day they meet of him plan they didn't really react from the shock state. Kay did give a little reaction which was choking on the food that was in her mouth. Cass just gave him a blank stare and then started laughing at him not believing what he said. Once realizing he wasn't joking was when she started freaking out. Having to hold the secret in for a while almost broke them. They almost screamed it multiple times in the groupchat.

Let me give you some info of where in the world all the girls are coming from and who they are bringing that will slowly become a character of interest.

Cass & Kay are obviously coming from Los Angeles since that was where they meet him. Cass is of age she is coming alone and she is also go to be Kay's guardian or chaperone on this trip. Just show she could be allowed to go. Sabrina her sister didn't deserve to go with her. Her words not mine.

Yocelin is coming from Texas they state that Shawn likes to hide in and she throws it in his face as many times as she can. She also sacrificed going to the Views Tour that was coming to Houston the same weekend she was leaving. She sacrificed meeting David for Shawn, how tragic is that. Yocelin doesn't really have a 'chaperone' to go with her. Since her parents thought it was a bright idea to let their 15 year old daughter go on her first plane ride by herself. And go to a ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY. BY HERSELF. You could imagine what had happen being a accompanied minor on a American Airline flight.

Sukie & Brod are coming in from the UK. So that is why they have such an earlier flight than the rest of the girls. By the time Shawn get to the airport they are already there waiting. Their 'chaperone' happens to be a guy named Levi. Who uhm also happens to be Sukie's uhh... late night booty call....<3

Cate is coming in from Mexico and is also flying in by herself. Cate went through a hell of a journey trying to get through security. For absolutley nothing.

What is it with parents letting their child fly ALONE to a different country. To go stay with a grown man that they don't know anything about. And also letting them fly around parts Europe and America. (spoiler)

Noor is coming in with her Mom. The first actual parent coming on the trip. They are flying in from Ohio. She actual had the beg Noor on let her go with her. You think she was going to let a paid trip all over the world slip through her hands. She is one of those moms that let you have a party at home but expect you to have the house spotless when she gets home.

Emily & Katt are also going with Emily's mom who also wanted to go for the trip. Moms taking advantage of everything. They ended up meeting at the airport in Pennsylvania they both lived at each side of the state. But Katt happened to be at some family event that was near Philly so she just went with them on that flight instead of taken one when she got home.

Ella also was one of unaccompanied minors since her flight to Toronto wasn't that far only like an hour and a half since she does live in New York.

Susie went alone as she is of age. So no one was tagging along with her and having to watch over her and no getting yelled at. She also happen to be of drinking age in Ontario....

Micah is bring her dad with her since he is the one that takes her to all her concerts and has become a great fan of shawn. Later on Shawn decides that's is the type of dad he is set on being. The one that tags along on everything and annoys the shit out of their child. In a good way.

Tori is coming with her friend Lilah who is of age and also likes shawn but not as much. After this whole event her view of Shawn will change so much.

Madison oh miss madison her parents almost didn't let her go. And by that they said no to her literally an hour before she was set to leave to the airport. Let's just say all hell broke loose with Madison. And she is now on her flight

Hitting major did not stop any of the girls from getting to their destination of Toronto. It is finally happen the moment we have all been waiting is about to commence.
So much hate, threats and many other things are going to be thrown at them on social media but they won't be giving a single fuck and will keep on post about Shawn on their fan accounts and main accounts. They are just posting about everything like anyone who would travel the world would do. But they happen to be doing the traveling with someone everyone wants to travel and be with.

------------
I know I keep on saying ITS FINALLY HAPPENING. But it really is know happen I have successfully done my fillers so I can now start writing all my plans for this book.

Also a chapter with no memes in it you better get use to this

And why am I over here screaming about flying alone I literally begged my dad to let me fly unaccompanied to Ohio next summer. But he said yes bc I'm doing it for work. Lmao.