Chapter 5 - Hogwarts

The twins waited for the 1st of September.

And it finally came.

Hagrid came to get the twins from the Dursley's house, they both were so relieved to get out of the Dursley's care.

As they got to the train station they asked for the tickets, the twins looked at each other, "But Hagrid there must be some mistake! It says 9 and 3 quarters!" Harry exclaimed. But Hagrid was gone.
"Maybe there is a 9 and 3 quarters? Maybe we just haven't looked properly." Said Lucy. So they looked and there was no such thing. They even asked a train manager, "Do you think your funny do you?"
Suddenly they saw a family walking down near the signs 9 and 10.
"No stop that Fred! The place is filled with muggles every year!" Said a plump woman with red hair, she looked behind her to a small army of red haired children. Lucy counted 4 boys and 1 girl, she felt sorry for her.
Lucy looked at Harry, muggles, did she just say muggles? They thought together.

Harry and Lucy ran up to the family with their trolleys.
"Um excuse me. Miss um how do you get to this arr-" Said Harry.
"Oh you don't know how to get onto they platform" The lady laughed kindly.
"I am guessing that you two are twins?" Asked the lady. "This is Fred and George, they are twins aswell."
"He is not George! I am. And you call yourself our mother." Said George? Harry and Lucy shared a laugh, they couldn't blame her, who could tell?
"Oh sorry George then. Go and show them." Said the woman.
"Just joking. I am Fred." Said Fred. Both George and Fred ran into the brick wall. Lucy felt relieved, she thought that they were going to hit the wall, and possibly die.
"So all you've got to do is run straight at that wall. It's Ron's first time too." She said gesturing to a young red haired boy.
"I'll go first if you want, Harry." Said Lucy, she didn't look back to see his face or reaction, she just ran, at a wall.

She was through! Lucy made it. Now she saw a beautiful steam train saying 'Hogwarts Express'.
She was going to Hogwarts. Finally.

«

As she got on the train with her brother. Everyone was looked at them. Why though? She brushed her hair back with her hand. They were looking even more now, they started to whisper.
"Come on Harry lets just get a compartment. Oh look here is one!" So Lucy and Harry walked in and sat down on the seats. Not long after a boy open the compartment door. Ot was the same one that they saw before they went onto the platform. Ron.
"Do you mind? Everywhere else is full." He said. The twins looked at each other. "Not at all." They said in unison. Ron sat down on a seat.
"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley." He said.
"I'm Harry, Harry Potter."
"I'm Lucy, Lucy Potter."
Ron's expression changed. "So it's true! Do you really both have the, the-" He managed to say.

Lucy and Harry looked at each other. What? Why did he look so shocked when they said their names?
"Um. What's wrong? Why are you so shocked?" Said Harry.
"Don't you know who you are?" Said Ron, "Your the twins who lived!"
"Yes we are living? Oh and I am pretty sure you are too." Said Lucy, laughing.
"Yeah, but I never got "killed" by You Know Who! Did I?"
"Who is that?" The twins said in unison.
Lucy looked at Ron.
A flash flickered in her eyes.

A man with a pale face. Killing her and Harry's parents.
Voldemort.

Suddenly Lucy came back to the present. Did she just read his mind?
"Yeah! Who just read my mind?" Lucy whined.
"Why-"
"Sorry! Please don't tell anyone!"
"Okay, so what happened?" Asked Harry.
"Well what I saw, Harry. Was like a man. Called, like Vold, Voldemort? Is that it? What's wrong?" She asked Ron. "Please don't say his name, Lucy." He replied.
"Oh sorry. But Harry he was like, like, killing our parents. Harry?" She continued.