Chapter 6 - Actually Hogwarts

The rest of the train ride was a blur for Lucy. She was thinking of other things.

1. Did she just read a mind?

2. She and her twin brother were famous. Why? The conversation had drifted from that subject now.

3. The last 2 months have been the most exhausting in the whole of months Lucy had experienced in her whole life.

4. Lucy thought everyday she might as well have this secret triplet that she doesn't know about. Or her name is not Lucy. Or she was a mermaid. It could be like that for all she knew.

At one point of the train ride a young girl was passing all of the compartments of the train. She came into Lucy, Harry and Ron's compartment.
As she came in the three children could tell that this girl didn't really brush her hair. It looked like she had just taken chemistry class then had an explosion. She was pretty though.
"Has any of you seen a toad? Neville's lost one." She rolled her eyes. God. "Oh your doing magic!" She exclaimed. Lucy hadn't even realised. Ron got his wand out of his pocket, then cleared his throut. "Sunshine, Daisies, Butter, Mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He almost yelled. Lucy wasn't completely sure but she didn't really think that was accurate.
"Did one of your brothers teach you that?" Lucy said laughing.
"Yeah, are you sure that's a real spell?" The girl said smirking, waited for a moment to see if Ron had any reaction. No he didn't, he just keeped his expression.
"Well it's not very good, is it?" She continued. "I have only tried a few spell ones myself. But they have all worked for me. For example." She had walked over to Harry. She sat opposite him, got her wand out and said, "Oculus Repairo!" She twirled her wand. Harry's glasses had been repaired, Harry looked stunned.
The girl shuffled over to face Lucy, said, "Oculus Repairo!" And Lucy's glasses had been fixed as well!
"Thank you!" They both said in unison.
"Holy cricked! You're Harry! And you're Lucy Potter! I'm Hermione Granger." Hermione said, then she turned to Ron.
"You are?"
"Ron Weasley."
"Pleasure." She didn't look that happy meeting him.
Hermione said a few other things but Lucy didn't listen, she just stared out the window, listening to her thoughts.

"Potter. What house do you think you'll be in?"
Lucy turned her head to a short blonde haired, sneer faced boy.
"And you are?" She said. Didn't need to ask how he knew her name.
"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Malfoy said. Lucy looked at Ron and Harry. Pure hatred had washed over their faces. They were looking at Malfoy.
"Well, probably Gryffindor. Ravenclaw I would be okay with as well. You?" Lucy relpied.
"Slytherin. If I was sorted into Gryffindor I would leave the school."
"Why?"
"You obviously don't know anything about the Wizarding World do you?"
"I didn't know there was anything to know." Lucy said. Draco slammed the compartment door shut and walked out.
"Angry much." She laughed. They all laughed.
"My family have been Gryffindor's for a long time. All my brothers are, parents." Ron exclaimed.
"Lucy, do you know what our parents were in?" Lucy shook her head. No.
"My parents are a bit older but my mum did say something about Gryffindor and James and Lily Potter. Probably Gryffindor." Ron said.
Suddenly the train stopped. They were there.

"1st Years this way!" Said Hagrid. Lucy and Harry ran up to him and smiled. "Hello. Have a good ride?" He said.
"Yes." They said in unison.
"You can come in my boat if you like." Hagrid said. Harry and Lucy looked at each other. Do you want to drown? They both thought.
"We are going with someone else, sorry." Lucy said and they both went to find Ron.

"Ron just let her in!" Lucy said. Hermione had to come in their boat. Lucy didn't care. Ron was just being stubborn.
Finally they could go.
Hogwarts was amazing.
Lucy looked at Harry, Ron and Hermione. Wow. They were all mouthing.
Lucy looked at the lake, something slipped near her ears.
"No!" She yelled, she looked up everything that she saw before wasn't there.

Her glasses were in the Black Lake.
"Harry, are my glasses floating? Can you get them? Harry are you there?" She couldn't see him.
"Yes Lucy I'm here. Lucy they aren't floating."
"Arg."
"Lucy there are bubbles." Hermione said. She whimpered.
"Harry, the Giang Squid is coming up!" Hermione yelled.
"The WHAT!?" Harry yelled.
"It's a giant squid who lives in the Black Lake! Harry!" Hermione screamed.
"WHAT HERMIONE?" Yelled Harry.
"Harry. It's a tentical! It's up!"
"It has Lucy's glasses!" Ron said.
"Well then can you get them?" Said Lucy.
After a lot of screaming. Yelling. Splashing. Lucy got her glasses back and she could see now.
"Hogwarts is beautiful don't you think?" Lucy said.