Chapter 13 - Lavender Brown

It was 2 days after Emily had been bitten by the werewolf, 2 days after she punched her triplet in the face.

Luckily no one found out about what had happened if so letters will be filling up every room in the castle, letters from parents. News about what had happened between the Potters have in fact travelled quicker than light, maybe even quicker.

Anyway, Hermione and Emily have had a permanent rival with Lavender Brown, it all started with Hermione asking her about why she called her a nerd, it went downhill from there.

"How would you know, Granger? Have you been pressing your ear on my compartment door the whole train ride?"
"Salia Newland told me. Who would want to stalk you, your life is too boring."
"Well if you want to be friends with bloody scar heads, mudblood."
"That is totally a change of subject, Brown, your just jealous that they are famous and your not. You should not have been sorted into Gryffindor, for your sake and ours."
At that point, Emily had grabbed Hermione away from Lavender.
"Please help," Hermione muttered.

Besides the fact of Lavender Brown calling her 'scar head' Draco was being extra stupid around Emily, flirting more and so on . . .

As it was currently Christmas Eve the great halls chatter was extra excited, happy and noisy. But not exactly Harry and Emily, they hardly knew what presents were.

Most of the students had gone back to their families for the holiday.

Harry, Ron and Emily (while Hermione was gone) had to research information on Nicolaus Flamel. Which was apparently related to a three-headed dog they had run into.

As Christmas Day arrived, Emily dragged herself out of her room, she knew that everyone had gotten presents, everyone but her and Harry.
"Hullo Harry." Emily moaned.
"Hullo, Merry Christmas Emily," Harry mumbled.
Suddenly Ron came storming in.
"Harry, Emily we got presents!"
"More like you than us," Harry mumbled.
"Come on guys they can't be that bad."
The siblings just said 'mmhmm'.

Ron savaged the fireplace to look for his name.
"Lavender Brown, Percy, Emily - Emily Potter, Harry Potter! You guys have presents!" Ron shouted.
Ron gave them their presents and kept looking for his.

Emily unwrapped the paper carefully, as she opened it she spotted a glittering clock, a clock! Well, at least it was better than nothing and better than getting Uncle Vernon's old sock. Emily studied it closely, she shakes it but as she did so a bright periwinkle blue sparked out of the inside of the clock.
"Emily, what is that?" Harry asked.
"If I knew Harry I would tell you. What is that?" Emily responded Harry was holding a cloak.
"Harry try it on," Emily suggested.

As Harry did so his body slowly disappeared, his head was floating by itself.
"My body is gone!" Harry yelled.
Ron put his candy aside, "That's an invisibility cloak! They are very rare."

"Emily maybe put that clock around your neck?" Harry suggested. Emily used the chain and pulled it over her head.
"Feel funny, this is weird."

As she was saying this Percy walked down the stairs, "Merry Christmas Harry, Emily and Ron."
"Merry Christmas Percy." Said Harry and Emily together.
"Wow is that an invisibility cloak? And is that a Werewolf Locket?"
"Is that what it is?" Said Emily.
"Yes, it prevents werewolves to transform. I don't believe you need it, Emily." He said questionably.
"Arrrr. Yeah arrr yeah why did I get this?" Emily blurted. Her heart was going to beat out of her skin.
"Well goodbye then," Percy said.

"Why do you have that locket?" Ron asked.