Random Thoughts #1

#1:

I like how the rain washes me, how it makes me feel cold. I like how it pleases me and chills me to the bones. I don't care if I'll got cold or flu after this purge of the rain to me but maybe it is better to get sick than to live without you. Purge me more. 

#2

Everytime I see

those rain drops
falling from the sky
to the ground
I could imagine
myself as the rain
but will fall
from above the building 

to the ground below

#3

"For Fox"

For the girl I love,
I love you still even though you don't love me anymore. I thought it was a joke when you said that you love me because you said it in a joke way, I didn't take it seriously and I regret it. I badly want to be yours yet that will never happen, right? You unleashed me making me wild again. I kept on going back to you but you always push me away. You once love me, then why did you stop loving me? Please give me that love that makes me alive again. Let me be your wolf again. I tried to pretend that I've moved on and done regretting but as I look to our conversation, I couldn't help but to cry every night wishing I could hear your voice and talk with you like we used to again. I knew you regret meeting me. I knew it all. I still love you, so could you get the leash and tie me once again? I'll be your wolf forever, please don't push me again. I love you, fox, you're my moon that I'll howl every night wishing to get your love again.

#4

Yeah, I love you and you loved me. Loved. Past tense. Now you don't anymore.

 #5

You'll never gonna miss me even if I'm gone.

#6

 "Please stay as long as you need", I pleaded as I sing. But you left me without notice, maybe you don't need me anymore.

#7

"Stormy"

07/07/18

Look above at those dark, grey clouds. My life now is exactly like that since you've been gone. I was dancing with you under the storm before but now I'm all alone singing under the rainshower along with the thunders and lightning that strikes me to my core to make me realize you'll never gonna change your mind. You made me soaked in the rain without your burning love letting my soul being frozen and be cold to touch. I can't see you, Luna, for the clouds are blocking the view and I can't howl again for help. But you're far far away so my hopes are down 'cause you can't help me anymore to stand up even I howl a thousand times.

#8

Congratulations! Your ego won but sadly you lose a diamond while you're busy thinking of yourself.

#9

Love is always singing in my soul but now pain took the microphone that made me sprout sad words too.

#10

I used to be left alone in this world by someone that I love and important to me so I'm way too good to good byes.

#11

You tamed the beast in me and now you hurt me with your sharp words that made me wild once again.

#12

Nope, I didn't even change a bit. You just don't know me that well, that's all.

#13

Baka, n.

: Minsan cow; pero kapag sa japanese, Madalas ikaw.

#14

I won't beg or ask someone to stay in my life anymore.

I won't bow my head, kneel down my knees, or hug them tight just not to let someone go.

I won't cry, punch walls, or throw tantrums just because they left.

But I will forgive, forget, and move on so fast as a blink of an eye. Know why?

I'll prove to all of you that you ain't worth it, all of it. Leave for all I care. That's the best that you all can do, right? I don't fuck about anything anymore. You all made me this way, no offence.

I sung and pleaded "Please stay forever with me" with a hurtful voice yet you didn't care to listen and you eventually left me like everyone else.

#15

Sobrahan mo ng kape ang aking sarili

Para naman makatulog ako ng mahimbing
Habangbuhay para mas nakakawiling
Tignan ang katawang pangit tignan sa nakakararami

Kape ang aking iinumin
Para naman ako'y magising
Sa katotohanang ako'y iiwan parin
Ng mga taong mahalaga sakin

Sabayan ko pa ng gamot na sobrang dami
Para talagang mawala na ako sa mundong nakakadiri
Mapanghusga sa lahat ng aking gagawin
At lagi akong pinapalayo't tinatakwil

Hindi na kailangan pang uminom ng serbesa
Para lang makalimutan ang problema
Kaibigan, kape ang kailangan
Para magising na tayo sa katotohanan

#16

Mahal kita.

Hindi ko na kailangan pang ipaliwanag kung bakit.
Minamahal kita.
Sa bawat segundo, minuto, at oras.
Mamahalin pa kita lalo.
Bukas, at sa susunod na araw hanggang sa mawala na ako sa mundo.

#17

I've changed my mind, I don't wanna go anymore. Please let me stay, please just let me see her at least once.

#18

"Amor De Novo"

(Love Once Again)
[Portuguese]

"Por favor ame mais uma vez" (please love again), this is the word that I usually sprout in my big mouth. "Não, eu não quero mais" (no, I don't want anymore.), she said as she shakes her head with her eyes closed and slowly began to open but she look down to her feet. "Estou com medo de ser ferido novamente." (I'm afraid of being hurt again.), she cried. I looked at her as she's shaking with fear, not just any fear, but the worst of all fear: fear of falling inlove again. I want to hug her right now, but she's a egocentric person so she wants her space uninvaded. She became one since she pushed the girl that she love away 2 years ago, realized it was an immature move too late, and learned how to be contented with herself. I can't blame her, I knew the pain is still there yet she kept on pretending that she's okay. I knew she wasn't. "Por favor, senhorita," I beg but again, she shook her head. "No.", she pleaded. "I don't want to love again, what is really love? It is only making yourself to be the foolish of the foolish!". "Just because she hurted you before doesn't mean I'll hurt you like what she did." I cried as I grasp her pair of satin smooth hand. "Por favor, senhorit-", "Sui Generis." (Latin: He's/She's one of a kind; unique), she said as she looked in my dull pair of eyes. "I want to commit but there's still a part of me clearly and loudly saying to do not.", she spoke. I froze as I heard her, her words strucked me. "Love, is just a big nuisance to me, a big headache! If love will make me a fool, then I won't love again for I have been a fool again and I don't want to be a fool twice." she yells as her patience runs out. "Senhorita, I know that you'll be a fool again if you love but you're not the only one if you did love," I pleaded. "Be a fool with me and I'll take care of you.", I spoke as I look in her frozen cold eyes. "You're so overwhelming that I'm really convinced that I don't deserve you". "Senhorita, I don't deserve you, but still here I am, pleading for your love". I knew that I was getting nothing here, but I still won't give up on her, won't giving up because I love her.

#19

Aking sinta,

kung iiwan man kita,
dapat ginawa ko na
dati pa. 

#20

I want to be the words that sprouts in your mind, logophile.