Random Thoughts #3

#1

Priority, n.
: So sorry to say but you're not one of it to her. 

#2

You don't know how lucky I am when I first met you, maybe I'll be the luckiest person if I have your heart but unfortunately, I don't have it so I'm not.

#3

You will be forever summer to me, even you're cold like winter.

#4

No one could replace you, the girl I once loved. It's just that, she took the throne after you left.

#5

I wish those pair of loving eyes of yours would look and stare at mine like how you stare and look to the eyes of that girl you love.

#6

"Nobody loves you."
"..."
"Nobody cares for you."
"..."
"Nobody wants you."
"..."
"Nobody needs you."
"Fuck Deu! I already know that. Can you pleas-"

"Can I be that nobody?"

#7

She made those thick walls and labyrinth inside of her to keep herself from anyone. I got her first wall down and went inside her labyrinth. At first, I thought she just made this maze to never let them see her real self but later realized she just made those to keep anyone in her life.
"Darling, you don't need those anymore, I'm planning to stay."

#8

I never knew that those three words were powerful much to make butterflies and tangle nerves especially when she said it.

I hope it was true. 

#9

 I want to rewrite the stars in order to make you mine, But we already knew we can't so maybe it's impossible to have you too.

#10

Darling, I won't find another girl because you have me already. You're more than enough.

#11

I'm a catastrophe but you made me a beautiful mess.

#12

"You"

Because of you, I wake up every morning with a smile on my lips, laughs suddenly while thinking of you. You're the reason why I'm blushing everytime we called or chat or text. You made butterflies in my stomach because of your flowery words that attacts them. You tangled my nerves like shoeslaces tied by a child who can't tie his shoes. You made me in my knees shaking when I'm talking with you. You made me sweat every time the topic's getting cheesier or such. You made me write proses and poems since you're my muse who inspire me to do so. Because of you, I smile in my sleep. I'm always dreaming of you, that one day, I could see you. Because of you, everything has change. You made me a better version of myself. You made me love you.

#13

Your name is my favorite word.
Your voice is my favorite soundtrack.
You are my favorite thing in this world.
I love you, fox.

#14

"Storm"
We all knew when a storm comes and we'll just gonna stay in your house and wait the storm to pass. Storm isn't just a weather phenomena here in our world. We have storm in our lives too. We also have big dark grey clouds bringing heavy rain, thunders and lightning that could frighten you a little, and powerful whoosh of the wind in our mind. Before I met you, I have all of these. I'm sitting in the dark soaked and almost drowned in my own rain, deafened by their thunderous insults and almost blinded by their fast as a lightning judgement and prejudice to my pieces, and powerful wind that blows my mind away from me. I'm a catastrophe, until I met you. You erased my clouds, gave me a warm smile that could dry me, and keeps my mind intact to me. I never knew these thing could be easily done by a girl like you. And even though it's still coming back, you made me dance in my storm with my best suit while singing melodies with the thunder. You made me this way. My storm was gone because of you. I know you never realize these nor knew of these because you never see it in my eyes, your summer warmth melts and drys my frozen soaked self, and that's why I want to dance with you under the rain, that's why you made me love my storm and rain, that's why I love you.

#15

You, n.
: the one that I love but loves someone.

#16

We're both at the auction and you're the one they're bidding. I bid my whole heart for you but you bid me good bye.

#17

I love your flaws.
I love your imperfections.
I love your edges and curves.
I love your soul within.
I love the way that you act as a mirror to me.
I love it all.
I love you.

#18

I keep on thinking.
I keep on looking from the distance.
I keep on wishing,
I wish I was that girl you love.

Because if I am that girl?

Then I would be the luckiest girl in the world.

#19

She knew,
She's a monster.
So hard to be tamed.
She's a demon.
Always lurking in the dark.
But there's one thing she didn't know.
She's an angel sent from above and she tamed the beast in me. 

If she's an monster nor a demon, then I will love her more.

#20

She always think that she ain't worth to be loved, which is I knew she was wrong.
Thing is,
I don't deserve her. I ain't deserving for her love.