Random Thoughts #6

#1

When something belongs to her, it belongs to her. Try to say that thing which she owns is belongs to you, You'll be dead. She's a possessive psychopath, beware.  

#2

Gaya ng mga pangakong sinabi mo, ako'y binitiwan mo na parang napakadali lang sa'yo.

#3

Sólo tu.

(Just you/Only you)

#4

I don't want to spend anything but only your life with me.

#5

You made this downward parabolic lips into upward, but it came back to the way it was when the equation of our story became rational equality and you made me a limit like a asymptote.

#6

Forgive me, for you're about to sin.

#7

Killing is not just about taking lives, it is also losing one's soul.

#8

I could love you if she can't love you.

I could take care of you if she don't want.

I could give you all you need if she won't give it to you.

But what's wrong with you?

You still want her to do it

Even though I could do it.

#9

Fuck you to the farthest stars and back.

#10

Everyone doesn't give a damn if they won't benefit.

#11

Break those chains and break free. You aren't an animal to be chained by society.

#12

Being silent to an argument doesn't mean you're wrong, it's just that you don't want to waste your time and saliva to a fool.

#13

I am not a selfish person. All I ever wanted is to be yours, not just to be mine. I want to tie myself to you.

#14

Choose a person who doesn't want to leave and stays, not a person who comes back, they usually don't love you.

#15

I fall for you

so I also could

be fool to you

yet sorry, I won't

#16

To read this work is to understand me wholly within my metaphors.

#17

I am not broken, I am tored.

#18

Sometimes

I thought

You are

The one

But now

I know

You will

be my

last.

#19

Sometimes you don't need to speak, you just need to act. Action speaks louder than words, though.

#20

Kung lilisan man ako

Sana ginawa ko na iyon

Dati pa para 'di ka pa

Masaktan.