Random Thoughts #10

#1

You never know how you create multiple butterflies in my stomach with your flowery words you planted in my mind, allowing the seed of love to grow every day in the soil of trust with your warm sunny smile and watered with our rain of pain that makes the shoot grow healthy and well-balanced. Letting its vine grows to my heart making it skip a beat, at the same time, giving me fresh air to breathe.

#2

I was hoping you would come but you didn't and even you didn't notice at all.
That kills me.

#3

  What's hers is hers,
And what's yours is yours.
So don't take hers since it isn't yours or the last vehicle you'll ride is with an ambulance van.

#4

I always encounter better girls but sorry, she's the best so got no reason to leave her.
If there's girls that are better than her, still, I want her.

#5

"Hey, wazzup? Why you cryin'?", Daniel asked Ysabelle as he searches for his handkerchief.
"C-crying? N-No, I-I ain't crying. I just yawned so I looked like I cried.", she replied.
"Did that douchebag hurt you again?"
"N-No, He didn't.", she shakes her head. Daniel wasn't satisfied in her reply.
"Know what Belle? Forget him. Why you still want to give him your time and attention if he, in the first place, didn't give those two to you?"
"Because I love him no matter what. Even he's busy, at school, or in any situation, I'll still give my time and attention to him, even he barely gives his time to me now."
"Arrgh. Won't argue about that. Forget it.", he said as he raises his arms in dismay.
"I believe, one day, he will give his time and attention to me like I did to him now."
"Yeah. Uhuh. Right."
"But I wish I still give my time and attention to him on that day. I wish it isn't that too late for him to give those or he might regret not doing so."
She made him speechless, making him look at her eyes.
"I wish it wasn't too late for him to show his feelings to me."

#6

But either way she's teasing me and it's just so hard 'cause every time I tell her how I feel, she says it's not real.  

#7

Fly me to the moon.

#8

In other words, I love you.

#9

I'm not happy anymore.

#10

You're all I long for.