Random Thoughts #2

#1

Knees shaking. Sweats falling. Mouth can't even utter a sound. Body's restless. Minds blurred. Eyes stare at you. Never did a blink ever since I stare at your eyes. Heart's beating faster than ever. Ears silently waiting you to make a sound.

"I love you too."
Lips curves upward. Face lightens. Hugs you tight. Nervously laughs with you. Eyes closed.
But then, eyes began to open.
"I don't love you, and I never will. I'm sorry."
Took a deep breath. Eyes look down to my feet.

"Maybe the word that I want you to say to me will be impossible to say, but never in my dreams. I hope that dream would be come true."

#2

"She's"

Everyday, my fear of losing her grows as I am being attach to her more for she is always on my mind. I'm always thinking of her, thinking what she is doing right now, if she have eaten her meal, or if she have taken her medicines. My longing for her also grows with my fear. I'm longing to see her, since that day I met her, that luckiest day that I finally found her, my muse. Not just a muse, but also my flower that attracts butterflies in my stomach. She's my heart's prayer, uttering her name like a endless novena or a broken casette recorder. She's my moon that lights my world and made me lunatic every time my heart howls for her. She's my drug with no expiration date who makes me high when I am low. She's the wonderful colors that made my world filled with life and dancing unicorns all over. Her name is the romantic song that I want to sing again and again. Her life is all I ever want to spend. She's all that I ever need. It doesn't matter if she's a narcissist or something, being who she really is matters most. I love her for who she is, and if she's like that? Then I'll love her even more.

#3

I don't need to say hundreds or thousands of words just to tell how I feel towards you.

I don't need to spend thousands of pesos for teddies and chocolates that will just last afterwards.

I just need a phone, to chat you, to text you and to call you whenever and wherever I go.

I just need a piece of paper, with a pen to bleed all of my feelings to a blank sheet.

I don't need to spend money just to say "I love you" but simple doings for your special someone could say "I love you" louder than she could ever hear you say it to her.

#4

"Reaction Buttons"

The day I saw you, I was awed and said "Wow" at you. I "Like" you but you "Love" him so it makes me "Sad" whenever I think of it and the things he did to you makes me "Angry". But now that I don't feel the same way to you now, all I could say is "Haha" 'cause you've love me when it's too late.

#5

Loving you is suicide

It's killing me slowly
Not because of you, love
but because of the insecurities
jealousies and my imperfections
I hate being surpassed by someone
or the idea of you loving someone
instead of me
and it kills me within
whenever I remember it
And I always wishing
that I am her.

#6

Hope you hear my heart uttering only one word, your name, like the women in the church doing novenas.

Hope you'll see how I bleed my pen on a piece of paper with my insecurities, jealousies and pain 'cause of that girl you love.

Hope you appreciate all the efforts I've given to you, the gift of time and attention I've given to you that you just have ignore because you want her to give it to you instead of me.