Random Thoughts #9

#1

There was a girl who personified love fell in love with girl who personified tragedy, a devastating catastrophe. But because of love, she made her a beautiful mess and taught her how to care and love until their tragedies come.

#2

(Tetractys Poetry)
You
are the
reason why
I'm so happy
You are the reason why I am smiling
Even though I got a bad day or luck
You make me smile
Like a fool
So fox,
I
Love you
So damn bad
I don't know why
Don't know how but the truth is, I just did.
So I don't have reasons to let you go
Or to leave you
I love you,
That is
Why

#3

"You"

My heart's been poundin' all day long, it keeps on chanting your name like a broken cassette player or the women in the church doing their novenas. My mind keeps on replaying your face like an endless movie film. My eyes can't look in one place, I keep on looking for you, hoping to see your beautiful face shinin' like the sunny skies above us. Your smile's so contagious, whenever you smile, I smile like a cheeky bulldog and afterward laughs at my own stupidness. Your eyes could reflect me wholly, I see myself in you even though you're far better than me. I see not just my reflection, but also my future. I could see myself holding you and buries my head in your neck, I could see myself holding mini you and kissing your forehead while you tease me.
Can't deny, you're my moon that I'll howl every night wishing you knew my existence. I'm your sunflower that looks up on you and follows your path wishing you could see me down here. You're my rainbow that gives my monochrome world with colors and glitters all over. You're my gardener who planted your flowery words that attracts butterflies in my stomach and it grows into vines climbing up to my throat making me unable to speak when you're with me. You're my spring that ended my cold winter. You're my everything I wish. I hope I'm the one you wished with the same wish like mine.

#4

Ignoring me means you don't care anymore.

#5

If giving you time and you ignore me because you're busy cause me pain,

then I'll just wait for you to give me time.

Oh wait, what am I to you?

I'm just nothing to you.

#5

너를 그리워, 여우  

(I miss you, fox.)

#6

I'm nothing for you but I'm nothing without you.

#7

I'm no Venus nor Artemis
Not a fairy nor a deity
Am not the fairest of all
Am not the wanted of men
But I must say this
I am beautiful
In my own way

#8

Tired of everything but never giving up.

#9

私はあなたの側に私が決して離れることはないと約束します .

(I promise you I will never leave by your side.)

#10

I love you until the end but you didn't love me from the start.

#11

Waiting kills me slowly but you heal me every time I wait for you.

#12

Te amo tanto.

(I love you so bad.)

#13

Never

Leave

Me

And

I

Swear

I

Won't

Too.

#14

I miss you so bad, but why you can't notice?

You just didn't know.

#15

 Love is not just a one word. It is a word composed with multiple words in it. Sacrifices, happiness and pain are all in that one word. 

#16

Siguro kaya tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal natin kasi hindi tayo worth it para sa kanila ipaglaban.  

#17

Hindi ko alam na nakakatakot pala ang mga numero hanggang 'nung nagsimula na siyang bilangan ako kapag may ginawa akong ayaw niya.

#18

Kaya mo 'to. Kung hindi na kaya, sikaping kayanin. Tiwala lang. Keep on fightning until the end. If you don't believe yourself that you can do it, no one will.

#19

Forget your name like they forgot.

#20

You don't love me anymore.