Thank You! - Junior X Reader

I understand this story didn't get too far, but WOW! THIS AND THE NEXT STORY ARE TERRIBLE, CRINGY, AND JUST STUPID! I suggest starting from the Chef PeePee so you don't have stand the cring! ^v^"'

---------------

You were 7 years old, and tomorrow was yiur birthday; meaning, you'll be eight years old. Even though you were eight, you acted like a spoiled 6 year old. Anyway, enough backstory, you at the park with your favorite stuffed animal, Aline. Aline was an alien queen who was part of your favorite show, Aline Alison.
You loved the show kore than anything, until...

You were so caught up with singing that you forgot you were swinging. Your foot hit the ground, causing the swing to a sudden stop, making you fly forward. You closed your eyes as you fell towards the ground. But, the inpact never came. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see a small humanoid lizard-turtle.
You blushed and smiled brightly at him. He hqad caught you. "Th-thank you, sir!" You giggled. You stood back up and put your hands behind your back, smiling.

Jr froze. His friend, Joseph, chuckled aand nudged Jr's arm. "Looks like you've got yourself a date." He snickered. Jr covered his face to hide his blush as you giggled with Cody and Joseph. Then Jr chuckled too. Why, you may ask?
"Well, at least I've actually got one! Unlike you, Joseph! Ha!" Jr grinned.
Joseph rolled his eyes. "Whatever dude..." You covered your mouth as you giggled. Then you kissed Jr. Jr jumped back a bit, startled.

From behind you, you heard your mother call out for you. You whined as you stepped back. "Aww! Swrry, I gotta go! Think of that as a thank you! Also, my name is Y/N! Bye!" You smiled as ran off, waving.
Jr stayed frozen. Then, he screamed. "AHHH! MY FACE IS ON FIRE!!"

Joseph fell to the ground, laughing. "OH, MY GODS!! (Omg is a sin unless you are talking to god, btw).
Cody glared at you as you left. "First of all: that was my man. Second of all: GAAAYYY!!!"