Joseph x Shy! Reader

(I recently got an afro duck, AKA a White Created Duck. Ever crested duck is worth every sacrifice. Also, no this isn't my duck. This is a stock photo. My afro duck, who I named Afro, is outside and I don't wanna take a picture of him.

Requested by: TjMusicNotes05

-------------------------

     Joseph hummed happily as he blushed lightly. A friend of Cody's is going to their school today, so of course he was excited. Junior was giggling as well.

     Cody good Junior and Joseph that his friend, Y/N, wasn't the most social. Actually, flashback—

       Cody walked into Junior's house with Joseph by his side. Junior smiled and looked as if he had an idea. Though, as soon as they got to the couch, Cody stopped Junior.

       "Listen guys, I have a friend–,"

       "Wait, Cody, you have a friend!?" Joseph asked loudly, before laughing with Junior. Cody sighed and rolled his eyes.

       "Yes I do, Joseph, and she's–!" Cody tried to finish, but Junior cut him off this time.

       "Wait, SHE'S?" Junior asked. Joseph nodded, surprised Cody had a female friend.

       "Yes, Junior, it's a girl. And tomorrow, she's going to our school. Though, she's extremely shy and antisocial, so DO NOT try to hit on her!" Cody warned.

       "OK, Cody, I won't try to hit on her. Joseph won't either, since he already has a how," Junior smirked. Joseph yelled at Junior for a minute, then Cody stopped it by yelling. Then, Junior randomly asked if Y/N was hot.

       "Umm, I mean, I guess? I like dudes, so I wouldn't know," Cody shrugged. Junior started licking his lips like a perv, making Joseph turn away. Disgusting.

     Anyway, in just a few moments, Y/N would be walking in. A seat was open in front of Joseph, so he considered himself lucky.

     Suddenly, the bell rung, and a short girl walked inside the room. Junior and Joseph's eyes widened in awe, in love with what they were seeing.

     A girl with H/L H/C hair and beautiful E/C eyes walked in. She was wearing a F/C sweater with a S/F/C color skirt. Black tights and long black boots were there as well. ((Change all you want)).

     "Yep, that's Y/N," Cody smirked. Junior turned around to Cody with a smirk.

     "Cody, how did you get a friend like that? Your so gross and weird, but she's so hot and cute," Junior criticized until looking back at Y/N. Joseph stared in silence at Y/N as she took a seat in front of him. He started sweating badly, too nervous to speak.

     Jackie Chu rose from underneath his desk, making Kung Fu noises and beating the shit out of air.

((BY THE WAY, there are episodes where Jackie Chu says he's Japanese, though most he says he's Chinese. He talked about the kamikazes and mentioned he was Japanese, so he understood them. In this, due to being half Japanese, I'mma make him Japanese (ㆁωㆁ)))