Black Yoshi x Mario's Sister! Reader

Requested by Xxcreek_fangirl34xX

Heavy language is included in this one-shot! A lot of it. . . And, death and blood is involved.

Although I hate doing this, this is what the reader looks like in the beginning! And, art by me! Also, to make you seem like you are related to Mario more, your hair is H/C on the top, then brown on the bottom. Unless your hair really is brown...

I'm sorry this story took so long! I've been dealing with real life and digital issues lately, but I still try to work on this one shot at least a little everyday! I promise to start updating more! Also, I have two more one shots to finish before anyone can suggest anything, alright? So after this is published, wait for me to reopen requests.

Word count: 3613
Length: Medium
Time taken: Two days
Rating: 3/5

__________________________________

Second Person POV

     The lovely girl known as Y/N had a dark past. She was only 23, and spent 5 years of her life in Hell. Ever since 18, she wasted her life away with him. The one who would abuse her, almost overdose, and cheat. Though, the man, George, would never let her leave. George had an....obsession with her. At least, for the first few years.

You were beat to a blackout many times, somehow living in the end. Bruises and cuts were everywhere on you. Though, this was it. The fear you had would no longer hold you down. You had a bag of clothes in your hand.

Inside your pockets were a knife and a gun, which you hoped you wouldn't have to use. You leaned over the bedroom window, determination filling your veins. George would be coming home soon.

You didn't dare wait a second, and jumped the window. A yelp escaped your lips as your hit the ground. It wasn't too bad a fall, as you stood up and ran your way to the back with a small stumble. You didn't care if where you lived was a ghetto area. After all, it was darker and there were more places to get around.

You ran into the streets and into the alleyway, where George would usually be before going home. Just as you neared the alleyway he would be, you couldn't help but here he and someone else talking. You hummed quietly, listening close as you got into a darker area.

"Are ya sure you'd up for da challenge?" A deep voice asked. You heard George chuckle before he nodded. What challenge? You thought to yourself.

"I'm up for anythin'," George responded. "Even if it means killin' that bitch at home. Hell, it wouldn't even surprise her. That bitch has learned to stay silent afte' all these years. Her death is what she wishes at this point." You mentally growled. You knew he was talking about you.

"Though, despite years of abuse, she is a strong women. Take this, use it on her, then bring her to us. You'll get your money afterwards," the dark voice said. You growled. George was going to kidnap you and sell you! The unidentifiable man gave a bottle to

"Alright, man. Seems we got a deal," George said as he puts the bottle in his pocket. He shakes hands with the unidentifiable man before walking off. Though, like hell you would let him leave. She took out your gun and ran out of the dark spot, in front of George.