Chef PeePee x Mothery! Maid! Reader PT. 2

The image above is what I imaged the reader looking like, by the way. Change whatever you like!

Shout out to: IHadCheesecake

-----------------------

"Dad, please don't fire her! She's like a mother to me!" Jr cried. Bowser's face turned red, and Chef PeePee glared at me.
........................

       I glared at the Chef as he glared at me. Bowser grunted, rolling his eyes.
"Alright, Jr. I'll let her stay, but she better not mess up again!" He yelled. Chef PeePee glared at Bowser wide eyed.       

       "But, Bowser!? Ahhh! Whatever!" He yelled as he ran out of the room and into the kitchen.
       Jr ran over to his Dad, hugging him. Bowser scoffed, putting a hand on Jr.
        "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm cutting that off your paycheck, Y/N. Now, get to work!!!" He screamed as he ran out.

       'How rude...' I thought as I quickly ruffed Jr's hair, walking out. I heard Joseph and Cody talk to Jr, but their voices were muffled by the distance.
       As I walked into kitchen, I hummed an old tune, and I hummed along. I noticed it was from the TV in the Living room. It was never turned off. Anyway, Chef PeePee was sweeping the kitchen, mumbling curses.
       "If a child walked in, would you be alright with them hearing your words?" I asked, a hint of seriousness in my voice.

       He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "They cuss themself, and I cuss at them. Whatever-" I cut him off before he could finish.
       "They what!?"
       He sighed angerly. "They haven't cussed around you? Well, that's surprising..."

       Later that night, after me and Chef PeePee made up, we really got to know each other. He found out that I love kids and get along with them easily! Anyway, it was time for us to sleep.
I walked up stairs and into Jr's room. As soon as I opened the door, Jr ran over to me.
       "Mom! Can Joseph and Cody spend the night!?" I blushed at the nickname...
'Did he just call me.... Mom?' I thought.    

       "Ah....Dude, I think you broke her," Joseph said.
I smiled softly, chuckling a bit. "Sorry, I...just wasn't used to being called, ah...'mother.' But, of course you guys can spend the night! I'll make beds, and even prepare movies and snacks if you'd like!" I said happily.

       The boys looked at each other, smiling widely. "YES!" They yelled at the same time.
       I giggled, clapping my hands together while smiling with my eyes closed.
Opening my eyes, I said, "Alright! You boys get ready while I prepare!" I said as they nodded, running into different places.
I walked into the kitchen, seeing Chef PeePee about to fall asleep in the Living Room. I smiled at him, he smiles back a bit; then, suddenly, Bowser shows up with a bag.
"Y/N! Take this! You're spending the night weather you like it or not!" He said, giving me the bag. As soon as I gripped the plastic handles, he walks off quickly.
I look inside the bag, finding my...pajamas? I wondered how he knew where I lived, but shrugged it off anyway.

My pajamas were F/C, and button ups. They were so soft! I smiled to myself as I grabbed the popcorn bags I made before I went to the bathroom to change.
Walking back into Jr's room with popcorn, juices, and a Disney movie, I smiled.
"Hey, boys! Are you ready to watch F/D/M (Favorite Disney Movie)?" I asked. They were in pajamas, too. Covers and pillows all around them. They smiled, seemingly excited.