Chapter 6

———

I ride in to my baby pink Porsche that is made out of fully high protected materials. But before that, I checked first if they installed GPS Track Speed Control on my car. This device can control the speed of car without the consent of the main driver, you must atleast distance your car for twenty meters away para hindi tuluyang ma-control ng iba ang sasakyan.

After I rest assured myself from that system, I already started my engine and started driving.

But before I finally go there, I contacted Virgo and Violet to do some orders first. I wear my earpiece and turned it on in able to talk to them.

"Turn off the main device in track fields, Virgo." I said before letting a heavy sighed.

"Violet, prepare the Barrel Bomb at the Tracking Monitor area. Make sure Virgo to close all the exits in there. Trap them. We will lure them." I said in a low tone voice and let out a smirk on my lips.

"Copy Ace." They both answered.

******

"Hayuriza Clan"

Mula sa gilid malapit sa gate ng 'aming teriyorya, kitang-kita ko ang mga naka-paligid na sasakyan na alam 'kong sa mga Parkers na hindi maka-pasok because I already gave order to closed all the exits.

My glass can identify if the person is either enemies or allies, that's why I treasure  this glass so much, you'll be scanned color green if you are part of my clan, but red if you are an enemy.

My mom gave this to me when I was just twelve years old and still learning about Assassinations, I still remember when I'm just fourteen years old, I assassinated the rank eight from Mafia Field. They are about to kill the guy same as my age, but before that old man lay a single soul to the guy, I already throw my favorite bollock dagger towards him. Thankfully I am wearing a black hoodie that hides half of my face. I ran as fast as I can and took the guy that is unconscious laying on the ground and brought him to a safer place.

I came back to kill the others, I took out the missile bomb that is inside my bag and planted it at the very center of the abandoned man-made building, luckily there is no one around on that area.

Being an Assassin, you must be fast as you could, faster than cheetah? faster like a ninja? But seriously, you must be super fast so that you can make your work clean as its finest.

I ran out from the building and climbed into the tallest tree that I saw. When I found my perfect spot, I took out my Survival Bows that is placed at my back. My arrows has Curare poison, thankfully Vannesa gave some of her arrows to me that time.

Ang poison na 'to ay ume-epekto sa tao at unti-unting dadaloy sa dugo, dahilan kung bakit mang-hihina nang mang-hihina ang mga buto hanggat sa hindi mo na mai-gagalaw ang mga 'to hanggang sa tuluyan ka nang malagutan ng hininga.

I stretched the rubber on the bow and placed arrow one by one while targeting the villains. Slowly. But. Deadly.

When I'm sure that there's no one outside and they are already all dead, I took out the suitcase and access the bomb. Seconds later I heard an explosion coming from the building.

I ran to the place where I left the guy, but he's nowhere to be found. I only saw a pendant on the ground. "NCS" 'Yon ang naka-ukit sa perlang pendant na napulot ko. And that pendant is currently hidden inside my necklace until now.

Okay, tama na chikahan, transform muna tayo as monster baby barbie hehe, "let's get back to work." My mind said before my dark side swallow me.