31

Claire•
"Where'd Zion go?" Austin questions

"Where do you think?" Nick snorts

We all exchange looks before moving towards Nova's room. Her door was cracked slightly, allowing us to catch a glimpse of Nova and Zion in each other's arms. Nova had fallen asleep while Zion was rubbing her head. They both had seemed content in each other's arms. My heart racing with excitement seeing my best friend with someone she seems to care about a whole lot.

"Aw" the guys coo causing Zion's attention to fall from Nova and come straight towards us

He holds us his finger, trying to keep us all quiet from the cuteness of their little moment. He makes a move to get up but Nova just settles more into his chest. He faults his movements before getting back comfortable. I motion for the guys to back up so we could leave them in peace.

"I've never seen him act that way with a girl before" Edwin breaks the silence as we get comfortable in the living room

"I know. I've never seen Nova fake any interest in any guy before" I say

I can hear knocking on the door as we all quite down from our thoughts. I get up quickly, opening the door to see Nova's dad and brother standing there patiently.

"Hey. We wanted to stop by and check in Nova. Where is she?" Her dad asks

I stand still not knowing what to tell him. He would definitely go ballistic if he were to see Zion and Nova together in her bed. He wouldn't take it well and he's very protective over her.

"Well?" Cameron asks