❧ 9. new

[A/N]

Soooo, this ff first started on my youtube channel and Revenge was supposed to be season 2 of Wish but now I'm thinking about adding it to Wish and just make it one book otherwise Wish would be a really short book.. 

So ... now I'm introducing the first chapter of Revenge :)

-

You grab a pack milk and pour it in a bowl after adding in a handful of cereal. Then you take a spoon from the drawer and sit down at the kitchen counter with a thud.

Only 4 months ago I found out the truth about my parents and the necklace. Luckily, Kai and all the others that were involved got sent to prison and everyone else got back to school save and sound. 

Jennie and I graduated from high school together with the boys and since then nothing bad has happened to you or the others. Instead, something amazing happened.

Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend at the final school dance!

[FLASHBACK]

You were wearing a beautiful black dress that Jennie gave you as a present. 

You sat down at a table, sipping your glass 7up while watching everyone dance in each others arms.

Argh, couples are everywhere! Even Jennie is on the dance floor, leaving me alone at this empty table.

Jennie was dancing with Jimin and they had a great time together.

You pout.

They are cute I must say, but they are also impossible to separate.

You smile and close your eyes for a moment listening to the soft music.

You feel someone sitting down in across to you. You slightly open your eyes to see Taehyung staring at you.

"Yah Taehyung!" You were startled by his action and hit him. He chuckles at your reaction, making you a little angry.

"Wanna dance?" he asks in anticipation.

You hold up your glass, "I'm drinking 7up."

He sighs, "Let me try that again."

He straightened himself, fixed his tie and then extended his hand.

"May I have this dance, my lady?"

You looked at him and bursted out laughing almost spitting out all the 7up you had in your mouth causing your dress and Taehyung's pants to drown in your drink.

You quickly covered your mouth.

"Heheh sorry," you said after swallowing the remaining 7up in your mouth.

You quickly grabbed a few tissues and began patting everything dry.

"Look! All clean," you said with a sheepish smile. Taehyung glared at you.

"Ahw don't be mad." You tried to think of something that would make him less mad.

"I will have a dance with you!" you exclaimed. His expression immediately turned happy.

"Okay!" He did a cute dance.

Such a childish man.

You smiled.

*End of the dance*

"Aish I'm tired as hell, let's go home!" you said while stretching a bit.