❧ 11. break up

That girl was none other than Jennie.

"Jennie?! How did you get her?"

Sehun chuckles.

"We have not only been following you, Y/n. We knew we had to have a backup plan and Jennie was our backup plan." He smirks.

Jennie sighs, "Damn it, you are Kai's assistant right?"

Sehun scoffs, "Assistant? More like accomplice and you better shut your mouth before Kyungsoo fires that gun."

You gulp.

"Let her go," you say.

"You know what I want Y/n. What it takes for us to let her go." He smirks again.

You grit your teeth.

For heavens sakes.

"Okay." You take a deep breath. 

"I will take part in your plan and help you guys, if you let Jennie go and SWEAR that you will never touch her or the boys ever again. Don't even think about following them or even looking at them. After I marry Kai you will all move to a place far from them so they will never have to deal with horrible people like you again."

He smiles contently after hearing what you said.

"Deal. As long as you keep your promise, we will keep ours," he replies.

"I will," you promise.

Sehun nods to Kyungsoo and making him leave the room with Jennie.

"Jennie, text me when you're back at the company safely!" You scream.

The door smashes shut before Jennie can talk back.

Sehun begins walking closer to you.

"If she doesn't stay safe I will kill you," you hiss.

"Don't worry, we keep our promises." He unties your hands and then brings you to the kitchen.

He crosses his arms, "After Kyungsoo comes back from dropping off Jennie you will go to your house to pack up your stuff and break up with Taehyung."

Break up with Taehyung ...

I'm really gonna do it huh?

You sigh and nod with pain in your heart.

"Until then you do whatever you want,|" he says and walks away.

Your stomach growls making you place your hand on it.

"Let's eat some breakfast then." You walk towards the fridge and open it.

The fridge was filled with delicious food, snacks and even a box of chocolate cake. You take out 2 eggs, a tomato and green onions and then begin making an omelet.

I thought all the drama was over but I guess not ...

Why does this always happen to me and the people I care about?

I wish they could just stay save and we would never have to deal with these things but unfortunately, the world doesn't work like that.

You get a text message from Jennie.

JENNIE:
Y/n I'm save, but please don't get yourself in trouble again. I don't know what they are planning but I'm guessing it's nothing good for you to take part in.

YOU: 
Don't worry, it'll be alright.
They are not the only ones with a plan :)