❧ 2. hurt

"Don't you remember me?"

As soon as he said that you remember something.

*FLASHBACK*

"Get away from me!" you say as you try to walk away from Taehyung but he grabs your wrist.

"Not until you kiss me." He puckers his lips while you push him away.

"I already said I don't want to! Can you just let me go? You're hurting me!" You try to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

He sighs and lets go of your wrist. "Alright" he says coldly and walks away.

You watch him leave you and feel a spark of guilt but you just didn't want to kiss him. You weren't ready for it yet and you didn't want your first kiss to be like this.

...

The next day you went to school everyone was laughing and pointing at you.

Having no clue what was happening you walk up to your friend Umji, who was also laughing with some girls you saw around school.

"What happened? Why is everyone laughing?" you ask Umji.

"Ew, get away from me. You're dirty," she says with a disapproving look on her face.

"Why? What's wrong? What do you mean dirty? I am very hygienic." You smell your armpits to see if you smell but it smelled just like your usual flowery fragrance.

"I know what you did to Taehyung and so does the school." Umji crosses her arms and looks at you intimidatingly.

Then it hit you.

"What did he tell you?" You looked at Umji and the girls but nobody said anything.

"Whatever he said, I'm here to tell you it isn't true. He wante—"

"Yeah, right. He didn't have to tell us anything, I saw it with my own eyes. You forced him to kiss you but he rejected. How could you force someone to kiss you? You're disgusting."

She pushed you aside and then walked away with the other girls who were sending you glares.

You couldn't believe it.

I thought she was my friend. Was she jealous?

You liked Taehyung but if she did too she could have him. You wouldn't want to give up friendship for just a guy you liked.

Day by day it got worse. Everyone was making up more rumours about you. They laughed at you, cursed at you and treated you like shit.

Umji made new friends and gave you death glares every time you locked eyes with her. Taehyung didn't bother to clear the situation or even talk to you. Soon after the incident he moved and you never heard of him again.

Then the worst day of your life came by. The car accident of your parents. You couldn't take it anymore. You broke down and didn't want to see anyone from that school anymore. That's why you transferred to the same school as Jennie.

Blakeville High, where you could start over.

*END FLASHBACK*

Omg how did I not recognise him?!

I didn't even think about it when he said his name.

HOW AM I THIS DUMB?

"What are you doing here?" You look him straight in the eyes.