❧ 3. moving

Is this the end? 
This end is actually quite peaceful. 
It hurts. 
But not as much as when mom and dad died. 
I'll not be missing you anymore.

...

You try to open your eyes slowly and look around you. Nobody is here. It's dark and it's raining.

Tears slowly begin to form and fall from your eyes. Soon you're crying your heart out. Everything aches. You cry until you're exhausted and all your tears have been cried out. 

You try to get up slowly, but immediately fall down due to the pain.

"Fuck" You try again and again until you get yourself to stand up straight. You begin to make your way home. 

When you walk in the park the rain slowly stops and you find a bench where you sit down to get a minute of rest. You look up at the sky and see the beautiful bright stars making your eyes begin to tear up again.

"I wish you could be here with me mom and dad" you say with pain in your heart. You're crying again. 

Suddenly you see a shooting star.

"I wish ... to be happy" you wish with a sigh. 

Why am I even doing this?

You take a deep breath and walk towards your house.

...

You enter your cold house and immediately call Jennie.

"Hey why are you calling me this late at night? Did something happen?" she asks worried. As soon as you hear her voice you burst out in tears.

"Hey Y/n, calm down. It's okay, tell me what happened," she says with a soft tone.

"Jennie I can't take this anymore, he almost ... killed me."

"Y/n don't worry. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

When you open the door you see she had cried and when she looks at you she bursts out in tears.

"That motherfucker" she says with pain and anger burning inside her eyes. She hugs you and you flinch from the pain but hug her back.

"I-I'm so s-sorry" she sobs, you were also crying. Jennie lets go of you and walks to your room to get the first-aid kit. She dries her tears and slowly begins to clean the blood with a wet cloth. It hurt like hell but you stayed calm. When she is done she gets some bandages and wraps it around your wounds.

"I don't understand how he can do this to you. You are the most precious person I've ever met. You don't deserve to be like this and feel all this pain." 

She looks you in the eyes.

"Y/n you really need to go to the police and if you don't I will."

"I know and I will," you promise her.

"Now go to sleep" she demands. You stand up, give her a hug and walk to your room. Jennie walks to the guest bedroom you created for her. You fall asleep really fast because you were exhausted from all the pain you received and crying you did today.

...

When you wake up it's still dark. You wanted to close your eyes again, but then you saw a vague silhouette standing in your room. Your eyes widen in shock when it comes closer. You see it's a woman.

"Hello my baby Y/n. It's me," she says and smiles brightly.

"Oh my god" Is the only thing you could say. The women standing in the middle of your room was your mother. She looked exactly like how you remembered.