Star Wars The Greatest Showman

HEY GUYS! I'm so excited for this silly little thing. So this idea was given to me by my good friend Katie387750 on her random book. About picking a fandom and making a playlist thing for The Greatest Showman. Anyone seen the movie?

Well for those of you who haven't, it's about a Ringmaster who makes a circus and it's a musical with some epic songs. So I decided to do my own little mini-version with Star Wars characters. So first up, picking out the characters.

RINGMASTER - Obi-Wan Kenobi

RINGMASTER'S WIFE - Satine (from the Clone Wars)

RICH BOY - Anakin Skywalker

RICH BOY'S FORBIDDEN LOVE - Padme Amidala

FAMOUS SINGER - Ahsoka (This one I wasn't too sure about).

BEARDED LADY - Jar Jar Binks (even though he's a GUY)

Dwarf/Midgit - Yoda! LOL

Other circus freaks: Chewbaca, R2-D2, C-3PO

The Greatest Show - Everyone except Padme and SINGER

A Million Dreams - Obi-Wan and Satine

Come Alive - Starts with Obi-Wan but ends with everyone except Anakin, Satine, and SINGER

The Other Side - Obi-Wan and Anakin

Never Enough - SINGER

This Is Me - Starts with Jar Jar but ends with everyone except Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, and SINGER

Rewrite the Stars - Anakin and Padme

Tightrope - Satine

From Now On - Starts with Obi-Wan but ends with everyone except Satine, Padme, Anakin, and SINGER

So I'm just going to write this at random and we'll see how this turns out, haha. I think I'm going to go with a mix of a script but trying to make it visual for you guys and funny.

Anakin Skywalker emerges from the shadows. He's wearing black pants with a white shirt and a crimson overcoat. Using the Force, Anakin flips a Ringmaster's top hat onto his head. He smirks and heads toward the center of a circus tent.

Mace Windu stops him with a firm look. "Anakin, you are on our council, but we have not granted you the rank of Master."

"It's not fair!" Anakin yells, throwing the top hat down. First, rejected as a JEDI Master and now rejected as a RING Master. What has Anakin done wrong?

Mace picks up the hat and brushes it off, handing it to Obi-Wan Kenobi. "I shall try not to disappoint," Obi-Wan answers with a wide smile.

Anakin crosses his arms, watching from the background with a look of jealous rage.

"Ladies and gents," Obi-Wan begins in a British accent, "This is the moment you've all been waiting for..."

The Greatest Show begins to play. 

In the background, Yoda, Jar Jar, R2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbaca, and others all sing loudly: "Whoa-ohhh-oh-oh-ooohhh....!"

For a while, the song continues like that; Obi-Wan shuffling into the circus arena singing without any music as the Circus Freaks whoa-oh behind him. The beat picks up like a drum and suddenly, the aliens in the audience bob their heads and dance to the nice beat. At last, Obi-Wan stands in the center of the arena, lifting his hands into the air as he begins the chorus.