I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW

Sooooo... The other day I learned something new about Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith that I never NOTICED before, so I wanted to share it with you guys and see if you knew (from comments on YouTube, a lot of Star Wars fans already knew this). 

So just before the Vader helmet was put on Anakin, he murmurs something. It's obvious that his mouth is moving, but I've never focused on WHAT he said before. If you listen. REALLY REALLY LISTEN, (maybe use some volume enhancers or something), you can hear him say, "Padme, help me."

Naturally, this is a huge deal because it says a lot about Anakin's character, calling out for his wife, feeling that she was still alive at this point, just all sorts of deep things about this moment. It's true. I've watched a YouTube video where a guy explains it then plays the video clip to turn up the volume. The first time I watched this, I didn't hear it at all. it was only after I put in earphones and turned it up that I finally heard this. 

Do you guys hear it? What do you think? o.o I might have to rewatch the scene to see if I notice it in the movie or not! :) EEEEEP. 

I love Star Wars so much. 

Oh, here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_jJEzugd0g