"Don't leave me..."

Itachi's P.O.V.

The car ride to my home took far less time than it should have, and I think the heavens is telling me that my home might be destroyed. If it is, I'm killing that brat.

The limo pulled into our driveway and parked, knowing I'll only be inside for at least a few hours. I got out of the car and walked to the front door. I stood there for a moment, preparing for the worse.

And thank the stars I did.

When I opened my front door, I saw three things that will never leave my mind.

One: My house is in a complete mess. Things were on the floor, papers were scattered everywhere, and furniture was moved.

Two: Eerie stains littered the place and it smells so bad.

Three: My brother and some male were fucking right on the stairway going to the second floor.

And that is not the worst of it!!

The position they were in... I can fully see the man's cock going in and out of my brother. Sasuke's face contorted into one of a slut.

I need to puke...

"SASUKE WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed. The man stopped fucking my brother and that got Sasuke back into reality. "I-Itachi...?" He whispered as he stared at me seething. "I thought you weren't coming back!!"

"I came back 2 years ago," I told him. "What the hell is going on?! Why is the house a mess?! Why are there stains everywhere?! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOUSE?!?"

Sasuke slowly stood up, the 'schlucking' sound of the cock coming out of his ass made my spine tingle in disgust. He put his hand over his entrance before grabbing a butt plug, and plugging it up. "Nii-San..." He said slowly. "I can explain..."

I walked into the house, and slammed the door shut.

"Yes, you better..."

~~~

The explanation was complete shit. I slapped him hard to the ground. "Instead of doing all you can to get this Naruto to come back to you, YOU ARE FUCKING HIS BROTHER?!?!" I yelled.

The man ran over and held him close. "Y-Yes..." Sasuke muttered. I sighed deeply before going upstairs, into my room, and started packing my things.

"Where are you going?!" Sasuke said and he ran upstairs after me, but before he could enter my room, I pulled out a katana and pointed at him. "Keep your cum-covered ass out of my clean room," I threatened.

So he did.

I put the katana away before packing the rest of my things. "I am staying with a friend," I said. "I cannot be seen with you." I finished packing my things and stormed out the the house.

I heard Sasuke cry after me, "BIG BROTHER!!!" But I just got in my limo and told my driver to do what he does best.

Drive away really fast.

And hopefully, I never have to see that cum-guzzling asshole again.

~~~

I arrived back at Hinata's house later than planned since I told my driver to pull over and let me puke out the remains of my breakfast. I took off my shoes before I entered the home. It sounded like no one was home, so I ran upstairs to take the longest shower ever in history.

I stripped down and turned on the shower to scalding hot. I got in and proceeded to viciously scrub my skin until it was red. Faintly, I heard someone come into the house.

Quickly, I turned off the shower, got out, and wrapped a towel around my waist loosely. I walked into the bedroom Naruto and I now shared and looked through the clothes I brought from that house.

I heard a gasp and I turned around to see Naruto standing there gaping at me. I smirked at him, and flexed my muscles. "You like what you see?" I taunt. He visibly shivered before closing the door and locking it.

"No one will bother us..."

He ran at me and tackled me onto the bed, kissing me deeply. I kissed back just as deeply while grabbing my boyfriend's beautiful plump ass. He moaned into my mouth as he rubbed himself against me.

We didn't waste time stripping down. I pulled out some condoms, but Naruto stopped me. "It's okay, Itachi," he whispered. I looked at him shocked. "Are you sure...?" I whispered. "You could get pregnant."

Naruto nodded and smiled. "I want to have your child, Itachi," he said. "I love you so much." I practically threw the condoms away from us, and shoved myself into him.

This is the first time he and I are having sex, and may I say, his insides are heaven. "Itachi...." he moaned out. "M-Move!" I gladly obliged. I fucked him hard, making him moan louder and louder.

We fucked in various positions around the room. He came like 12 times, I released only twice. We were on round 4, when I felt a huge tug from my gut. That urged me to fuck him hard and sloppier.

He was currently pinned against the wall when he felt myself get huge inside him. "L-Last one?" He moaned out. I nodded and groaned out, "Last one, baby." He held my face and looked me dead in the eye.

"Impregnate me, Itachi!"

My movement got even more sloppier as I roughly pounded his ass. We kisses passionately as my hip snapped up and filled him up even more, making his stomach swell up. We both moan in each other's mouths, euphoria clouding our brain as we lived in the moment.

Slowly, I pulled out of him, and he shivered as my semen dribbled down his legs. "You released a lot," He panted. I chuckled. "You are definitely pregnant," I said lightly. He rubbed my cheek and smiled.

"Let's get cleaned up, baby," he said. I picked him up bridal style and walked into the bathroom.

Let's just say, our time in the bath lasted longer that expected.

~~~~

Hinata's P.O.V.

I heard them from the backyard as I played with Sarako, to distract her from her father getting fucked by his boyfriend. I have never shipped someone so hard that Itachi and Naruto.

What should be their combined names? "Sarako, i-if you put N-Naruto and Itachi's n-names together, w-what do you c-come up with?" I asked her. Sarako stopped from playing in the sandbox we got her and yelled, "ITANARU!!"

I like it!

"Nice work, s-sweetie!" I praised. "You get a cookie later!" She cheered and went back to building her little fort.

I hope I get some Itanaru babies after that fucking.