02 | Goddessess

I woke up with a headache. Ugh! Last night felt like a dream. It obviously was!

Me turning beautiful? Wow!

I grabbed a glass of water so I can rinse and get rid of my morning breath. But as I looked at the mirror...

THAT'S NOT ME!

I dropped the glass and screamed. "Mina! Momo! Get up! There's something wrong with the mirror!"

I panicked. Both of them rushed to the bathroom. I don't know them! Who are they?!

"Sana?" The short-haired penguin like girl pointed at me. "Momo?" I pointed at the blonde girl.

Oh my gosh it wasn't a dream!

I actually look beautiful!

Out of nowhere, the woman last night appeared.

"Good morning, sleepy heads. Are you ready for your first day of being beautiful?"

"Not exactly."

"I just came here to tell you some further details about the deal." We all paid attention "Everyone in your school received a news that you three, disappeared. I already prepared the enrollment for the three of you, as different people. All you have to do is sign it with the new name you've chosen."

What?! So basically everyone probably thinks we're dead?!

"You cannot reveal who you are. If you do, the deal is off. Remember, I'm always watching." She said before disappearing into thin air.

"Guys! We can't go to school!" I said

"Sana are you crazy?! We only have two days to find a guy to give us our true loves kiss! If we don't find one we'll turn ugly like before, or maybe even worst!" Mina panicked.

"Penguin girl is right! We can't waste time!" Momo said.

"We need to change our names."

I sighed.

We spent 30 mins searching a good name. I'm taking the name Park Sachi. Momo went as Kim Morin, and Mina as Lee Miku.

We chose names not to far from our original so we won't get confused.

To be honest, since we aren't use to the make up stuff, we decided to head to the salon.

As we entered, everyone looked at us. "Oh my goodness! You three are so beautiful!"

They offered to give the make over for free. Wow, being beautiful has so many advantages.

After our long make over we're finally done.