12 | Trapped

-TZUYU-

After the crowd of girl's left, we walked towards the beach, Sachi ran while removing her bathrobe to start swimming and so did Mark.

I just stood there looking like an idiot since I can't swim, and also I was triggered that Sachi removed her bathrobe because 5 guys immediately looked at her.

She's mine jerks! What's mine is mine!

Bad mood immediately struck me, so I had no choice but to sit on one of the beach bench. I wore my shades and relaxed when suddenly I felt that people where watching me.

Tss, can't blame them, I'm extremely irresistible and handsome.

After when felt like a long time, Sachi and Mark came back all drenched from the sea water.

"Bro why didn't you go swimming with us?" Mark asked. "Can't swim, remember?" I said while maintaining my eyes closed.

"Oh yeah. You guys hungry? I'll get us some food." Mark said before leaving. As soon as he left, I felt a towel cover my body.

"What the-?"

"I hate what I'm seeing!" Sachi said. "You hate my body?" Suddenly she looked away and blushed.

"I hate seeing other girls look at you." She mumbled but I didn't hear it. "Speak up."

"Yes, I hate your b-body." She admitted. "Tss, I know you secretly like it." I smirked. "I'm going to get changed." She said and took her stuff, which has some clothes halmeoni prepared.

-SANA-

I walked to the changing room to get changed, it was so crowded that I could barely move. I decided to go find the next changing room.

In less than 2 minutes, I found it. I went it and there was barely anyone but it looked really old and dirty.

At least it's better than spending time in the other one, wherein I have to wait half an hour!

I went in the first stall, I closed and locked it so I can change.

-THIRD PERSON-

While Sana was changing, the janitress came in the changing room. She started mopping when she realized that the sign on Sana's stall door fell.

She picked it up and placed it back on the stall door.

"Don't use stall, once closed, it can no longer be unlocked from the inside or out."

The janitress left the changing room and locked the main door and hang the new sign, not knowing that Sana is in the stall room.

"Changing room under maintenance, do not use!"

-SANA-

Once I was finished putting on my shirt, I packed everything and tried to unlock the door, but it was stuck.

Maybe there's just a problem, I tried to unlock it again but no use! I started to panic, I'm going to get stuck in this stinky stall?!

I checked the bag if my phone was in there but no! Ugh I must've left it on the bench.

Ok Sana relax, Tzuyu and Mark will look for you when they realize you're missing.

I tried to look for another way out but there was barely any space for me to get out.

I decided to stand on top of the toilet bowl to see if I could fit on the space above when suddenly my foot landed in the toilet water!

Ew!!! Ugh!!

I decided to go down and change plans, ugh! Could this get any worse?!

Suddenly the lights went out.

Wow. Just wow.

What's destiny playing huh? Will some dude show up and save me and he'll end up being my one true love? Or I'll get out of this toilet when Mina finally gives you ketchup, which by the way, will never happen!

I decided to sit on the floor and hug my legs.

You'll get out of here, just believe!

-TZUYU-

Mark came back with food, it's been thirty minutes since Sachi left, what's taking her so long?

"Bro where's Sachi?"

"She said she'll go change, but it's been thirty minutes and she still hasn't returned." I started to worry.

"Relax dude, the changing room is quite crowded, maybe she's still waiting in line. I want to believe him, but my guts are telling me otherwise.

To make sure, I decided to call her phone number it rang but her phone rang on the other beach bench.

She left her phone?! Aish!

"I don't want to just wait here, I have to look for her." Mark nodded and stood up. I went to look at the restaurants and cafes, maybe she got hungry or something.

Meanwhile Mark asked strangers for her whereabouts.

We've been searching for her for hours already, I asked the guards and maintenance but they don't have a clue either.

It's currently 5:57 pm which means the beach is going to close in 3 minutes.

"Sir, we looked at any possible place but there's no sight.

I don't wanna give up! She's killing me with worry!

"Did you check every changing room? Evens the one under maintenance?" I asked. "Sir we have one changing room under maintenance but it's locked so it's impossible for her to get in."

"Can we go check it?"

"Sir our beach is closing soo-"

"I don't give a damn! My friend is more important than your beach!" I shouted at him. He apologized before showing me the location, we walked towards the changing room.

Dear guests, our beach is closing in one minute. Please make sure you all bring your properties and items with you as you leave.

-SANA-

It's already been hours, I'm starving and running out of air. Am I seriously going to die like this? In a stinking changing room? Ugh imagine what people would say!

For the first time ever, I actually wish Tzuyu would find me. He's my only hope right now.

Please Tzuyu, please come for me.

I'm super hungry and I couldn't take the smell, and it's getting really hot.

My vision is getting blurry, I'll just go to sleep, when I wake up, I'm probably wrapped around Tzuyu's arms again.

I wish. I really do. My eyes slowly closed. I heard something but my ears seems like they don't want to be bothered, everything sounded dull and everything looks blurry.

"Sachi!" It's Tzuyu! It's actually him!

Since my eyesight was blurry, I couldn't see everything else but him.

"T-tzuyu... you came." I said weakly, I thought he doesn't care.

"It's because I like you San.."

I didn't hear what he said because I completely fainted on his arms.

What's destiny playing huh? Will some dude show up and save me and he'll end up being my one true love?

So I guess this is what destiny had in mind. For me to be stuck in that hell hole for Tzuyu to find me...

Thanks destiny.