17 | Introduce

-TZUYU-

Sachi held my hand tighter, I guess she was really nervous. Hyun and Chaeng made it through the crowd and approached Miku and Morin.

My eyes landed on Dad who was too busy talking to the business men about his business whatever.

"Tzuyu are you sure about this?" Chaeng asked me. "100%." Me and Sachi walked towards Mom first.

"Mom, I want you to meet someone special, this is Sachi." She was silent but smiled, she gave Sachi a big hug. "So you're the girl who makes my Tzu tzu smile, so glad to finally meet you."

Mom pulled away from the hug. "It's nice meeting you too Mrs. Son." Sachi said with a bow.

"The pleasure is mine."

"Tzuyu and Sachi, excuse me for a while." Mom said before walking towards a group of business women who I assume are her close friends.

The whole venue went silent when Nayeon was asked to go to the stage with her parents.

"In honor of my daughter's 20th birthday, I'd like to give a toast." Mr. Im said while raising his glass of wine. He started giving a speech before raising his wine glass again.

"Cheers!"

"Now that my daughter is old enough, me and a close partner in business has agreed on a union between my daughter and his son."

I looked at Nayeon whose eyes are full of worry. She's nervous to find out her husband, I just hope the guy for her is kind and respectful, Nayeon deserves someone better or even the best.

"My daughter is going to marry the one and only heir to the Yoo Family, Yoo Jeongyeon." Everyone started clapping.

Nayeon froze in her position. Her eyes landed on me and she looks like she's about to cry. I smiled at her while showing a fist bump as a sign of support.

Since everyone was busy, I grabbed Sachi's hand and brought her outside. "Why'd you bring me here?"

"Close your eyes." I said. "Tzuyu, tell me!"

"Just close your eyes." She obliged. I stood behind her and took out the necklace I placed in my pocket.

I put it over her head. "Open." She gasped when she saw the necklace hanging from my hand.

She turned around to face me. "What does it say?"

"I took some time to think about what to put, but I ended up with our ship name." I chuckled. "SaTzu?" She giggled.

"Yeh, nice right?"

"It's adorable." She hugged me, "Thanks Tzuyu". She started tearing up. "Why are you crying?" I asked while slightly laughing.

"I never felt so loved."

"Believe me when I say, I will always make you feel loved, because that's what a queen like you deserves."

"Thank you." We haven't had our first kiss yet, I'm reserving it for a special moment. I just kissed her on the head.

"I promise next time, I'll kiss you on the lips." She giggled. "Let's get back in." I whispered before holding her hand again.

We walked back in the venue, my eyes landed towards Hyun and the rest.

On our way to the table, Nayeon ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Thanks for showing support earlier Tzu, I actually thought you wouldn't care."

"Noona, you're my friend, why wouldn't I care?" She started blabbering about how sweet, kind and handsome her fiancee was.

I'm happy for her, at least she's happy about her fiancee while I have to marry some random girl. I have Sachi, she's all that matters to me.

Me and Sachi was about to walk back outside but sudden we directly where Dad was standing.

His eyes landed on our holding hands. "What's the meaning of this Tzuyu?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Dad, meet Sachi, my girlfriend." He froze but kept an angry look at me.

"Are you out of your mind! You expect me to accept this commoner!" He shouted making everyone in the venue silent and turn to our direction.

Hyun and Chaeng stood behind me. "Dad, I love her!"

"Love?! You think love will help you with power and money?! You're a prince! Get that through your head!"

"Yah I am a prince, I accept that I have my duties but you're making me choose power and money over my own happiness?!" Chaeng grabbed Sachi's hand and made her stay behind him.

"What can she bring to our family huh? Burden?!"

"She may not have much, but to me her love and respect is more than enough."

He didn't say anything but walked out, mom followed him. I immediately walked towards Chaeng. "Where's Sachi?" I noticed that Miku and Morin were also missing.

Aish! They must've left during the argument. I left also and borrowed Nayeon's car.

I drove towards Sachi, Miku and Morin's apartment since it's really near. Luckily, I saw them about to enter the main entrance. "Sachi!"

The three of them stopped their tracks. "Hey we'll go ahead." Miku said.

"Tzuyu... I'm sorry, because of me you had to fight with your dad."

"Sachi, it doesn't matter. I love you and that's what's important."

"Promised me no matter what he says, we'll stay together." She started crying and gave me a hug. "But what if I can't fight?"

"Then I will, I will fight for the both of us. Just promise you will never leave my side." I pulled away from the hug, cupped her cheeks and moved out faces closer.

I kissed her. So this is what true love feels like? It's amazing. Suddenly the rain started pouring on us.

We pulled away from the kiss "Thank you Tzu." I kissed her on the head before parting our ways.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-SANA-

Tzuyu got in his car and drove off. I ran to the elevator because I felt so dizzy that I'll collapse.

Luckily I made it to the door, but when I opened it, I found Miku and Morin on the floor.

My eyes got blurry, my legs felt wobbly, before I know it, I collapsed as well.

What do y'all think happened?🤔