21 | Different

-SANA-

I woke up and my body feeling sore, Tzuyu wasn't beside me anymore.

Where did that weirdo go?

I sat up and reminisce everything that happened last night. Suddenly Tzuyu entered the room with a tray of food on his hands.

"Oh my baby is awake." He said he placed the food beside me. "Where'd you get the food?"

"This beach resort belongs to my aunt so yeah, I got the VIP room for free, and free food." He said as he sat beside me.

I rest my head on his shoulder as I drank the glass of milk he brought.

"How many kids do you want?" He asked out of nowhere. "How much you can give me I guess."

"I want many Tzuyu juniors and one princess Sachi." He chuckled. "That's too much."

"I want a big family." He cutely said making me giggle. We finished eating so I changed to casual clothes that Tzuyu gave.

He drove me back to the apartment, I got in the room and saw Mina and Momo just chilling. "Oh look, the engaged woman is back!" Mina and Momo threw confetti and brought soju with them.

"Where on Earth did you get soju?!"

"From Dahyun and Chaeyoung, now stop complaining!" Mina gave me a shot glass and we clicked our glasses together and took a shot.

It's still morning yet here we are drinking.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, gosh! Must be Tzuyu. I stood up to open the door.

"Hey..." I trailed off when I saw Tzuyu's dad standing outside our apartment.

What does he want now?!

"Sachi, may I speak to you outside?" I obliged went out and closed the door. "So what do want to talk about sir?"

"I heard you and Tzuyu are engaged." He said as he glared at the ring Tzuyu gave me. "Y-yes."

"Well then, I'm here to tell you for the second time, to— "

"Stay away from Tzuyu, yeah, I expected that." He glared. "Well guess what, no matter what you do or say, nothing will ever keep me and Tzuyu apart, so if you really care about him, you'll let him be happy!"

I turned to walk away. "Sachi." He called making me stop my tracks. "Let me remind you, even if you and Tzuyu are together right now, he'll always pick family and responsibilities over a gold digger like you."

I clenched my fist and faced him. "Then let ME, remind you, I love Tzuyu not for his money, but for who he is! You may leave. LEAVE!" I shouted back at him and he immediately left.

I went back in the apartment, Mina and Momo started clapping. "Gurl you're amazing!" They praised.

My head started to hurt and I felt a little dizzy. "Are you ok?"

"I just feel tired." Momo gave me a glass of water and pain killers. "Where's Tzuyu?"

"He's probably back at his home or somewhere else." I sighed in relief when my dizziness started fading away.

"Sana, wanna go to the mall? Let's get some air." I nodded. We three left the apartment and walked to the mall not too far from the apartment.

We roamed for about thirty minutes around the mall, I stopped my tracks when I passed by a baby shop.

I smiled look at the baby's clothes and started tearing up. "Sana why the hell are you crying in front of a baby shop?!"

I started imagining how my future would be with me, Tzuyu and our child. "It's too beautiful."

My stomach started to growl and so I wiped my tears away and shifted back to my happier side. "Guys I'm hungry." I said. We all walked to the food court and once the smell of food hit my nose. "I want that, that and that." I pointed to three different food chains. Mina and Momo furrowed their eyebrows.

"Are you that hungry?!" I nodded aggressively. They rolled their eyes before parting out ways. I went to find seats while Mina and Momo went to order.

The dizziness and cramps on my lower abdomen hit me, as soon as I found a seat, I sat down and texted Tzuyu.

SN: Hey where are you?

SN: Tzuyu?

SN: I'm not feeling well today :(

SN: I need you beside me.

I continued messaging but still no reply. After several minutes, Mina and Momo came with food. I immediately started drooling, I took the whole bucket of chicken and took a piece and started munching.

"Ugh this is so good!" I said with my mouth full. "Gurl you got a problem!"

-MOMO-

There's something not right, Sana is hungry as hell. I know that isn't something rare, but she freaking at 4 drumsticks in less than 2 minutes!!

I texted Hyun to ask if he knows where Tzuyu is.

MM: Hyunie-pie where's Tzuyu? :3

DY: He's asleep waeyo?

MM: Oh because Sachi is eating like a rabid animal right now, and I'm freaking out, ask your brother to come here in the mall to calm his fiance's ass!

DY: Sure baby Mo, anything for you ;)

MM: Hihi, thanks Hyunie-pie

Once I put my phone down, Sana already ate half the bucket! What the hell?!

"Thanks *burps* guys." I awkwardly smiled. Sana you gotta chill!

"Mo, is it just me or Sana is a little off today?" Mina asked. "Nope, she is a little off."

"Sana are you ok?" I concernedly asked. "Yah *burps*"

Suddenly a thought came into my mind. I took my phone out again and searched for symptoms of pregnancy.

Results:

1. Feeling headaches or dizziness
2. Mood swings
3. Cramps or Slight bleeding
4. Constant food cravings

Omg could it be?! Could Sana be pregnant?!