26 | Japan

-TZUYU-

Dad gave me and Sana permission to travel to Japan, just the both of us.

I drove her back home so she could start packing. I actually can't wait, I want us to be legal to her parents.

I just wonder if she feels the same way. After dropping her off, I went back to the mansion.

On my way, I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie, covering his face. He was just standing there, looking directly towards me.

I shook it off and continued driving.
I checked my driving mirror and he wasn't there anymore. Tch. I must be seeing things.

Once I got back home, I started packing. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." The door opened and it was mom. "Hey mom." She stood beside me and helped me pack.

"I want you to give something to Sana." She then gave me a small box, I opened it and it was a necklace.

"What's this for?"

"Your Dad gave me that when we were still dating." She smiled while looking at it. "We were fixed marriage but I never expected to fall in love, as for you, I'm proud you followed your heart." She hugged me.

"I want you to love and protect your child, like how me and your father did." I nodded. She left the room and luckily I'm already done packing.

Our flight is tomorrow morning. I texted Sana to see if she was finished.

TZ: R u done packing?

SN: Almost, you?

TZ: Yeh, just message me when your done :)

She didn't reply so I put my phone down and laid on the bed. I'm on that stage again of boredom, I took the necklace that mom gave and held it as I stared blankly at it.

I close my eyes trying to get a nap.

~

We're on our way to the airport when suddenly I realized the brakes weren't working.

"Tzuyu what's wrong?"

I stepped harder on the brakes but it won't budge. "T-the brakes aren't working." I panicked. I tried to calm myself down but I noticed a bunch of rocks straight ahead.

I have no other choice but to go the other direction causing me to hit a post. Sana looks badly injured by the accident.

Her head was bleeding and so was mine. "T-tzu... the baby." She started bleeding. "W-wait hold on."

I then saw the guy in a black hoodie pointing a gun directly at Sana.

"Say Goodbye." I heard him mumble

" I heard him mumble