13 | I'm sorry

-TZUYU-

I carried Sachi to the clinic. The nurse checked on her. "You're friend is going to be fine, she just fainted due to starvation and lack of air, but nothing to worry about."

"Thank you." I said before sitting down beside her, few minutes later Mark came in with our stuff.

"Where'd you find her?"

"In a stinky stall." I said emotionlessly. "Is she ok?"

"The nurse said she'll be fine." He sighed in relief and told me that he's going back to the mansion to pack his things since he's going back to London tomorrow.

I was left alone with Sachi on the clinic bed. I just can't believe I confessed how I felt for her.

"It's because I like you San-Sachi." But I bet she didn't hear it anyway, I don't want her to hear it. That's not how I wanna confess.

"You could've killed me with worry." I said to her unconscious self as I caressed her cheeks.

I sat down again, while playing with my phone

~

Her phone suddenly vibrated and a bunch of messages appeared. It's not like I want to look, it's just coincidentally in my exact vision.

Gurl where are you!

It was from Miku.

Tell me where you are! Hey!! Don't effing ignore my messages you goose!

Minatozaki!!

My eyes widened. Minatozaki?! Like Sana's last name?!

Suddenly Sana's body squirmed which meant she was about to wake up. I flipped her phone making the screen face the table so she wouldn't know I checked-I mean saw the message.

I rushed back to where I was sitting trying to make it not obvious.

"Sachi, finally you're awake!" I walked towards her. "T-tzuyu? What happened?"

"You fainted in a stinky stall that smells like rotten eggs and Dahyun's feet."

She giggled. "Are you feeling better?" She nodded. I wanna talk to her about why Miku called her Minatozaki but I might sound desperate and right now isn't the perfect time.

"I have food for you." I gave her a already-prepared ramyun.

Why don't you just tell me who you really are? It's not like you're going to die! I said in my head.

"Hey I wanna talk to you about something, important."

"What is it?"

"Not now, tomorrow evening, I'll take you somewhere. I just wanna talk to you about honesty and stuff hehe." I shyly invited. "Sure."

I thanked her before going out. I need to breath!

If Sachi is Sana, how the hell did she get so pretty over night?! Did a fairy godmother appear or something?!

Ghash my mind is going crazy! I knelt down as I screamed on top of my lungs. I needed to let out the craziness out of my head!

"WHAT THE HEEEELLLLL!" I shouted even louder.

Sachi you're driving me crazy! After an hour, Sachi was discharged from the clinic, we drove back to the mansion.

For the whole ride it was silent, I didn't want to talk since I might say something. My heart started beating fast, I want to tell her.