5

When I got home from school all I wanted to do was cry because I couldn't stop thinking about what Tessa said.I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was Hunter.
Hunter: Hey princess how was your day at school?
-read-
I was about to reply to him but then I remembered that Tessa said Hunter was probably only being my friend because he felt bad for me.
I decided not to reply. I locked my phone and decided to broadcast on younow when my phone started to ring.
Hunter, I declined the call but I have like 6 messages from him.
Hunter: Hey Elle what's wrong???
Hunter: talk to me
Hunter: I'm sorry if I did something wrong
Hunter: please answer me :(
Hunter: okay then... 😔
Hunter: call me if you want to talk :(
I felt so bad not talking to him and started to tear up. I forgot I was on younow, I quickly wiped my tears so no one noticed. But it was to late the comments were filled with fans asking if I was okay and what was going on. But I couldn't help it and started to cry again said I had to go and then quickly ended the broadcast.
after I stopped crying for a little bit I went back on younow and saw Brandon was live. I thought to myself maybe Hunter is with him and click on his broadcast and waited for his face to pop up.
Hunter came in to Brandon's room
"Hey what's up" Brandon said as Hunter walked into the room. Hunter bent down and whispered something into Brandon's ear. "Oh she's watching right now. Someone is ignoring Hunter he thinks he did something wrong please call him" Brandon said. I quickly typed I can't I'm so so so sorry before leaving the broadcast.
- Authors note-
I really hope you like the story so far :) let me know what you think in the comments