21

After getting settled in at the hotel we went to Bart's room for a team meeting.
I saw Cam recently he's like a big brother and we've gotten really close. He looks really sad today I wonder why. "Cam what's up"? I asked. "Have you checked social media lately?" He asked me. "No why what's up"? I asked worried.
He showed me Brandon's Instagram story, when he was filming Hunter and I were in the frame. "Shits going down on instagram and Twitter I tired to tell them to stop but they are ruthless" He explained.
"Hunter have you been on social media at all today?" I asked kinda nervous. "No why what's wrong" He asked worried. "Ask Cam" I said before we were told to be quiet and listen by Bart.
After we all left Bart's room I saw Hunter run past me down the hall slamming the door behind him.
"Brandon what's wrong with Hunter?" I asked him, "I don't know he was scrolling through Twitter and stormed off" he explained.
I knocked on his door before walking in. "Baby what's wrong are you okay?" I asked really worried about him. He looked at me with puffy eyes. "Everyone is so mean and horrible. I really hate that my supporters get so jealous. They've been calling you every name in the dictionary and I hate it!" He said really sad. "Just ignore them! It just shows how much they love and care for you. They are protective and don't want to see you get hurt" I smiled giving him a big hug.
-authors note-
Hope you liked this okay bye :)