20

-Elle's POV- ( 3 weeks later)
I can't wait to go on tour I'm meeting the boys in LA and I'm so excited.
I got changed into a Cameron Dallas hoodie some black leggings and my vans.
I put my hair up into a messy bun before walking down stairs to see my Mom and Blake in the kitchen. "Good Morning my beautiful best friend" Blake smiled. "Morning" I mumbled before pouring myself cereal.
I walked into the airport looking for the boys. Almost instantly I saw a little boy pulling he suitcase, he looked a lot like Ashton.
"Ashton" I yelled grabbing his attention he turned running towards Blake and I, "Elle I missed you!" He smiled hugging me tight. " I missed you too! Where are the others?" I asked worried. "They're over there I lost Brandon on my way to the bathroom" he explained. "Come on their probably worried about you" I said taking his hand.
Hunter was sitting down while Brandon was on Snapchat. Hunter saw me and ran. When he finally got to where I was standing he lifted me up and kissed me god I missed this kid.
I walked over to Christine and gave he a hug. My mom couldn't come today.
If Christine didn't come on this trip I wouldn't be able to go. Especially after the whole thing that went down with Tessa.
Brandon hugged me before we went to the hotel where we would be meeting everyone else.
-authors note-
The chapters moving forward will be on the shorter side because i don't want to make them long. I also plan on doing some time jumps. Let me know what you think and have a great night/day