16

-Elle's POV-
I woke up in the middle of the night, I could hear rustling and it was freezing. Did Aiden leave a window open on accident?
I got up carefully so I didn't wake anyone up. Walked  towards the window which was open and tried to close it. I felt someone grab me from behind and try to push me out of the window.
It was hard but I got away. Turned around and saw Josh standing over me trying to intimidate me. "Guess who's back sweetie" He said trying to scare me. I tried to wake Hunter but it was no use, Josh had already killed him. Hunter's blood was all over me making me sick to my stomach.
"How about I kill your brothers next? They are the only one left besides you!" He smiled. Josh took out a knife. "One slash to the throat and they will be dead in seconds! Unless you would like me to beat them to death?" His hateful eyes glistening in the moonlight. "Go to hell" I screamed, I wanted to run but it felt I was paralyzed and couldn't move.
"Wrong answer princess" He said before slashing their throats open.
I cried my eyes out before finally being able to run downstairs and into the basement to hide. "I need weapons" I yelled scared out of my mind.
Nothing just a small dark room with nothing to help me. It suddenly felt like the walls were closing in on me. I started having a panic attack before it all went black....
-Authors note-
I'm sorry...
what do you think will happen next? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.. Have a great day/night :)))