10

- Hunter's POV-
"Hunter come here" Brandon called for me. "What?" I asked. "Elle is broadcasting if you want to watch" Brandon said.
Elle went to her friends for the weekend for some girl time last night, which makes me sad because Brandon and I are leaving soon. I wonder if Elle would be able to come with us.
I open my laptop and go onto Elle's broadcast "they're leaving soon, I'm going to miss them so much" she said to one of the supporters. "I think you and Hunter are cute together" one of Elle's friends Hailey said, everyone seems to agree with her.
So I decided to tell her how I feel so I commented
I think we would be cute together 🙈😊💗
"Hey Hunter!" Hailey said, Elle's face went bright red. "Aww does Elle have a crush!" Hailey said teasing her. Elle hit her with a pillow. "Girls Lunch!" "Okay" Hailey responded. "Guys everyone start a hashtag on Twitter #Helle" Hailey said. "Bye guys" Elle said ending the broadcast.
My phone started ringing and I noticed my mom was calling me and answered the phone.
-phone call-
Hunter: hey Mom what's up
Mom: hey sweetie do you think you could run to the store for me? Take your brothers with you please.
Hunter: okay sure text me and tell me what to get
Hunter :  when do you think you and Elle's mom will be back from the meeting about her coming on tour with us?
Mom: okay thanks honey and soon :)
Hunter: okay bye Mom love you
Mom: love you too
I told Brandon, Ashton, and Noah to get their shoes on. We walked to the store which wasn't far from Elle's house. We were walking down the aisles getting everything my mom needed when Noah started to run.
"Noah!" I yelled running after him. "Sorry about him" I smiled at the girl. "It's okay I'm used to it he is my brother after all" Elle laughed. "I didn't even realize it was you" I smiled. "Well here I am just talking to some supporters." "Hey" the group of girls waved at me. We all took pictures before I went looking for Brandon in the store.
I found him in the dessert aisle buying some cookies. "I just saw Elle" he said. "same" I smiled before we made our way to the checkout line.

-Authors note-
Hi I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know what you thought in the comments. Have a great day or night whenever you're reading this.