9

-Elle's POV-
When the movie ended Brandon and I ended up going home because it was late and we were really tired.
We walked in on a fight between Hunter and Tessa. "Why were you in her room?" Hunter yelled. "Especially with all of her pictures and a lighter!" "You hurting her is just going to hurt me even more because she's my beautiful best friend. I've hurt her because of you again!" He yelled even louder. "I'm sorry. I just got jealous!" Tessa said. "Jealous? That's your excuse for everything. Get out!" Hunter yelled. Tessa stormed out pushing me to the ground.
Hunter didn't notice we were in the room and heard the whole thing until we walked into the living room. I ran up to him and hugged him tight. I looked at the picture all torn up and ruined. They were pictures of my Mom, Dad and older sister Paige.
-Flashback-
We all sat in the car on the way home from a family party. It was pouring down rain and the roads were really slippery.
We drove over the bridge the last thing I remember was Mom trying to get Noah to stop crying before it all went black. My biological parents and sister both died from impact of the car hitting the water. The car full of water at this point. I somehow got my little brother and I to safety before it got to bad.
I started to cry looking at all the memories of them. It really took a turn on our family. My brother and I now live with our Aunt and Uncle. It's been 3 years since the accident.
I continued to look at the pictures till I saw one with 5 kids in the ocean together.
I looked on the back to see who they were
"Hunter (5), Aiden (7) Brandon (4) Elle (4) Paige (9) Summer of 2005"
I smiled at the picture and showed Brandon and Hunter. "Aww Hunter you were go cute back then what happened?" I asked "I got way cuter" he smiled, "you wish" I said. "You okay now?" He asked. "yeah I'm okay."
-Authors note-
Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter let me know what you think in the comments!! :)