6

1 month later...
Hunter has stopped texting me. He occasionally pops into my broadcast but he doesn't talk or try to make friends with me again. I miss him and kinda wish he would. I miss our conversations but I can't go back to him. Our friendship was made out of pure sympathy. I don't know how I didn't realize this sooner.
"Elle!!!" My mom yells for me from downstairs. "Remember my friend from college is coming to visit with her two sons" she reminded me. "Yeah I know the guest rooms are ready" I yelled back.
Not to long after I hear a knock at the door I stay at the top of the stairs and see Brandon walk through the door. "Brandon??" I ask confused
"Elle!" He said running up the stairs to hug me. Brandon and I still talk all the time but Hunter doesn't know that. Speaking of Hunter shit! I let go of Brandon quickly seeing Hunter at the bottom of the stairs looking up directly at me I turned and ran to my room as quick as possible.
I sat behind my door with my knees to my chest and heard a knock. "Elle it's me" I heard Brandon say from behind the door. I got up opened the door and let him in.
"Elle we have to talk about it." "Let me guess you want to talk about why I completely ignored Hunter am I right?" "Bingo" Brandon said. "You know he was just friends with me because he felt bad because at the time I didn't have any friends." "Who told you that? It's not true at all!" "This girl Tessa she was saying how I was an ugly whore, a slut, and a loser with no friends and that Hunter only wanted to be my friend because he felt bad." Brandon hugged me "I will tell Hunter but the reason I came up here was to tell you that we all are going out to dinner get dressed it's at a nice restaurant" he explained. I got dressed into my favorite red dress with heels curled my hair and put light makeup on.
When I walked down the stairs I saw Ashton watching tv with my little brother Noah. "Hey my little munchkins" I smiled at them as I sat on the couch next to them. "You look beautiful Elle!! I bet Hunter won't be able to take his eyes off of you" Ashton smiled. "Thank you Ashton you're so sweet!! But why won't Hunter be able to keep his eyes off of me?" Ashton giggles "because he has a crush on you." I just laugh until I hear a slight cough from behind me.
"Umm Elle can we talk?" I turned around and saw Hunter standing behind me. "Umm I guess." I get up and slowly walk up the stairs to my room. I felt worry in my gut. It was guilt because I had ignored him and now he wants to talk to me. What if I don't know what to say and I just start crying. Wait?! He can't hate me if he has a crush on me can he???
"So, Brandon told me and I didn't become friends with you because I felt bad it's because I find it hard to make friends too." He explained I just let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry!!" I knew he couldn't hate me.
He grabbed my hand and made me stand up and pulled me in for a tight hug. "I forgive you but if you ever do that again I will end up dying. It was so hard not talking to my best friend" he said laughing. He walked over to my speaker and pressed play. Mr Bright side by the killers started to play. We danced and sang to the rest of my playlist until it was time to go.
"Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine" we sang. Before we left for the restaurant. "Ashton was it true what you told me earlier?" I asked him. "yeah" he smiled. I looked over at Hunter "what did he say?" He asked me. "Nothing" I just looked down and smiled.

-Authors note-
hey I hope you liked this chapter :) if you could meet any of the Rowland's who would It be?