12

Elle: good morning beautiful people
Hunter: fuck off
Elle: woah someone's happy this morning
Hunter: leave me alone I'm tired and it's early
Elle: well turn that frown upside down and get changed I'm on my way home
Hunter: yay finally it's boring here without you
Cam: yayy
Brandon: yay hurry up
Elle: what the?? Cam you're such a child
Cam: excuse you but I'm a grown adult
Elle: yeah an immature adult
Cam: at least I'm in charge of myself and can make my own decisions
Elle: but Bart's your boss
Cam: oh shut up and go make out with Hunter
Elle: yeah and you go fuck Nash and maybe make It a threesome with Hayes
Elle changed the group chat to Cash for life
Cam: so true though
_____
I got out of Haileys bed got into the bathroom and did everything I had  to do. I did my hair and put it up into a ponytail. I put on a black pair of leggings and my Hunter Rowland hoodie with my classic vans. 
I walked back to my house "Mom!! I'm home!" I called up the stairs. "Bitch you left me alone with Hunter for so long it felt like years" Brandon said hugging me. "I'm sorry" I said. "I need to talk to you" he said pulling a me into the downstairs spare bedroom.
"Listen. Wait that sounded mean I mean please listen uhh no wait!" He stumbled. "Calm down I'm listening!" I smiled. "Okay Elle I really like you, I've liked you ever since we became best friends, when you weren't talking to Hunter I really really like you, but I don't want to make our friendship awkward" he rambled. "Brandon I like you too!" I whispered. He kissed me it felt right. "Can we become a thing yet?"?He asked. "You're leaving soon and I don't want to miss you for 5 to 6 months" I sighed. "I agree" he kissed me again before leaving the room.
We walked downstairs, Hunter and Hailey were sitting talking on the couch. "hey hey" I said to Hailey as I walked passed "do you like him?" I asked. "No I would never steal your man" she laughed. "He's not my man" I looked at Brandon who was smiling. "Whatever you guys are cute" she said.
We decided to go to McDonalds for breakfast. "Can I get an order of hotcakes and some water please." "Of course" the cashier said. Everyone else ordered and then we all sat down.
"So you met through text messages? How did you even get his number?" Hailey asked. "Actually he got my number" I explained. He just looked at me and took some of my food. "I don't think so" I said. "food always wins before you haha."
When we got back to the house we all broadcasted on Hunter's younow. We were all messing around jumping on the bed "PILLOW FIGHT" I yelled hitting Brandon with a pillow. But he hit me back making me lose my balance. I grabbed onto his arm pulling him down with me. "Haha sucker" I laughed. Pushing him off of me. He helped me up and we both sat back down on the bed.
"Hailey and I are going to the mall see you guys when we get back" Hunter said. "Okay bye see you guys later" I said. "So we are going to be answering some of your questions for the remainder of this broadcast" Brandon said. Okay question 1 how long long have you guys been friends? "We have been friends for about 9 months" I said. "You guys are so cute, please date already and I love you" Brandon said reading a comment. "I love you too" he said. "But how do you know we aren't dating?" "I'm just waiting for the fan edit" he winked. "Oh and don't forget about the fanfics." "You love yourself too much!" I joked. "I love you way more" he whispered so the microphone couldn't pick it up. My face went really bright red "I hate you!" I laughed, "I hate you too!" He said. I placed my head on his shoulder while we scrolled through the comments after that we ended the broadcast.
He kissed me after he closed the laptop. "Brandon what happened to us not becoming a thing? You know what I said I'll miss you too much and can't handle long distance." "Please!" He pleaded. I kissed him one more time before leaving his room.

-Authors note-
So are you team Hunter or team Brandon let me know!! :)