Sweet as a strawberry one shot competition

**sometime in the very distant future**

Preview: Ben and Lottie have been dating for years. Ben proposed a few months ago.

"Oh my. What if I pass out? What if I smell? What if he passes out? What if he's not there when I go out there? What if..."'

Ginny interrupted my nervous banter. "Will you stop that. Everything will be fine. He loves you and you love him. You won't smell because I already made sure you put on deodorant and if feel like you gonna pass out, just think about what you could be doing tonight" she said with a wink. Eww.

I huffed. Yes, it's my wedding day and I've been freaking about every little detail. I wanted this to be perfect. We were minutes away and I was a nervous wreck. My hair was curled to near perfection, falling down my back in a half up half down kind of do and my makeup was light and accented my features perfectly.

It was my dress that I loved the most though. It had elbow length silk white straps. The top half of the dress was Lacey and slightly fitted, but the rest flowed out in shimmery perfection. The train went out about a foot or two behind me. I felt like a princess in the dress and that was the most important thing to me.

The last time I felt so special was the day he proposed. Ginny was in on it.

*That morning she came barging into my room at 8 and told me we HAD to go shopping. I moaned and groaned but I finally got up and made my way to the mall with her. She made us shop for hours, claiming that I have nothing formal and I needed more dresses. We finally found the perfect dress. It had sleeves that reached halfway to my elbows and it was tightish on my chest and flowed out to my knees. At a light pink color the dress was perfect. When I had gotten home. Ben had called saying we were going out and to wear something formal. I had been so glad that I had gotten something new. Later I was so confused when the doorbell rang and all that was on my doorstep was flowers and a note. The note told me to go to the place where we first met. At my bakery was another note taking me somewhere else. This continued for a while before I went to the place where we first kissed. And there he was with flowers and wearing a tux. I felt like a princess that night with my new ring and dancing around with my love under the stars."*

The planner rushed into the room and informed us that it was time. I took a deep breath and walked to the correct doors with Ginny and my other bridesmaids, and my flower girl. I heard the music play as the doors opened, when it was my turn to go, I walked into the room nervously.

I glanced around the room, feeling satisfied, before my eyes settled on Benny's. My heart melted as our eyes locked. There was so much love and compassion in our stares.

When I reached him, our hands instantly connected. I couldn't tear my eyes away. As the preacher talked, I thought about our past. All the good times and all the bad. He and his dad are finally on good terms and I remember the day he told me that his dad has forgiven him.

* I was cooking dinner in our apartment about a month ago when he rushed in with a giant smile on his face. He told me the good news. He was so excited that he just went up and kissed me. The kiss was slow and passionate, filled with so many motion. Our mouths had moved in sync before I slowly pulled away*

I heard a whisper, "Lottie?" I looked away startled.

"Oh my, sorry I was bit distracted" I glanced at Ben. "I do"

"You may now kiss the bride" That was not the first time we kissed, nor the last. But it was by far the best. It was filled with so much love and happiness it was hard to remember we were in public. Our mouths danced until we could no longer breath. As we pulled away, our foreheads leant against each other. Ben whispered to me, "I love you Lottie. Forever, I'll be here when your need me. I only love another girl, but it won't be for years."

I looked at his strangely and with hurt. Why would he say he'd fall in love with someone else on our wedding day.

"And she'll call you 'mommy'" and suddenly I didn't care about everything being perfect, because he was perfect and that's all that mattered.

A/N this is for the sweet as a strawberry one shot contest, so if your a random reader, go read that story because it is awesome. this was written on my phone at like midnight. But I was feeling inspirational and I was bored so it's probably crap, but oh well. btw it's not edited yet 😁 thank you for reading and I hope you liked it! Read my other story, vote, comment, and follow me! please and thank you!!!