[CHAPTER I]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Izuku & Katsura Midoriya: Origin

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry Kacchan!" a small green-haired boy spoke as he defended the victim of the bully that was called 'Kacchan'.

"If you keep on hurting him. I'll.. I'll stop you myself!" the green-haired boy tried to sound brave, but was filled with fright because of this Kacchan. He couldn't stay still when he could help the boy, even if it meant putting himself in danger.

This Kacchan figure didn't seem to be intimitated, however. He smirked while saying, "You want to pretend to be a Hero?" He liked the scene that was displayed in front of him.

Suddenly, the blond-haired boy—Kacchan—punched his own hand, making an explosion emerge from it, and threw mean words at the frightened boy, "You don't stand a chance without a Quirk, Deku."

Just the nickname made the green-haired boy gasp in fear and look like a doe in head lights. The blond-haired boy seemed to have a great effect on the smaller boy.

The blond-haired boy and his comrades—who had a Quirk that gives you wings and the other had a Quirk that could extend his fingers—jumped all at once towards the frightened green-haired boy and the crying boy that was laying on the ground.

But the blond-haired boy and his comrades never reached the two defenseless boys. They were stopped by a hard gush of wind that came out of nowhere. But it would be weird if it just 'came out of nowhere', wouldn't it?

Soft, but fast taps of shoes were heard and the next thing they saw was a girl standing in front of the two defenseless boys. There was something familiar about the girl. She resembled the same green hair as the boy who tried to protect the crying boy that was on the ground.

"I'm not letting you hurt them, Katsuchan!" A glare was featured on her face as she looked intently at the crimson eyes of the blond-haired boy. By the nickname she had given him, you could know that they had some sort of relationship — just like the other green-haired that resembled her. However, there's a difference between the two relationships.

The blond-haired boy glared back and tried to threaten her, "Out of the way Katsu! Or I'll have to get rid of you first!" The blond-haired boy gave the girl the same nickname as his.

The girl, however, was not intimitated in the same way her sibling was. "Not a chance!" She spoke as she released another gush of wind. She kept the three boys at bay, since they were hesitating to jump in.

One last quick look at all three boys she threw sand at the boys' eyes. Without any hesitation, she grabbed the wrists of the two boys behind her and dragged them away from there, "Come on!"

⋆✩⋆

"Zuzu! Zuzuchan, wait!" I tried to get a hold of him as he was running very fast to who knows where. For some reason, he was being very energetic. And seemingly impatient.

Finally, we reached a traffic light, so that I could catch up with him. He was more impatient than I thought — running in place while waiting. When the traffic light would turn green, I'm sure he would dash off again.