[CHAPTER XIV]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

That's The Idea, Ochako

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I know my classmates and me have learned from this experience. We were scared, but nonetheless, we fought back. Because we knew we had to. We knew we had to. To become the heroes we wanted to be.

⋆✩⋆

The first incident was in Jing Jing City. An extraordinary child was born, who radiated light.

After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these Quirks.

The world became a Superhuman Society. With about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability.

Our streets look like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion.

A new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.

⋆✩⋆

"Hahaha!

Fear not citizens!

Hope has arrived.

Because I am here!"

⋆✩⋆

"He's the coolest in the universe!" A young Izuku and a young Katsura exclaimed happily.

"And once we get our Quirks, we're gonna be heroes, just like him!" They both said as they played with their own All Might dolls.

⋆✩⋆

The mother threw a hug at her son and spoke with sadness, "I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things were different."

'I'm s-so sorry, Z-Zuzuchan!' Katsura was sobbing hard with her knees up to her chest. She was in a dark room, but there was no source of light.

As he opened it, he saw a dark room, with no source of light.

Katsura noticed the bright light that emerged out of nowhere. 'Is this.. my source of light?'

"Susuchan.." Izuku ran to his Big Sister and embraced her in a tight hug.

'My.. source of light..'

"Zuzuchan... I love you Baby Brother." She held him tightly in a hug, which Izuku returned.

⋆✩⋆

It felt like I wasn't there enough for him.

My Baby Brother went through so much. I can't imagine the pain he's been through. It hurts me to know that.

Was I even being a good Big Sister?

Could I actually be there for him?

I don't... know...

I pledged that I would protect my Baby Brother, no matter what. But it feels like I'm failing to do so.

I'm sorry, Zuzuchan.

Please...

Forgive me.