[CHAPTER X]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Encounter with the Unknown

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I thought this was supposed to be rescue training. Boy, was I wrong.

A deep dark voice was heard, "The only heroes I see, are 13 and Eraserhead. Perplexing.

According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well." I frowned at the mention of All Might's name.

'They're here for him, aren't they?' I thought to myself.

"So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Mr. Aizawa said to the villains.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who were eager to meet him.

They want All Might, the great 'Symbol of Peace'. I can't believe he's not here.

Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out and play." The blue-haired hands guy said — I couldn't see his face but my air felt movement from his mouth.

Mr. Aizawa's scarf released itself. He was ready to fight.

'BUT WAIT! CAN HE TAKE ALL THE VILLAINS?' I thought worriedly for our teacher's sake.

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima said. I looked at him in the eye with a stern look, he crouched away as he saw how serious I was.

"How could so many of them get into a UA facility so secure?" Kirishima sweatdropped.

"Yeah, 13. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked 13 as she stepped forward a bit.

"Good question.. I'm not sure..." 13 said, which made us worry even more.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here." Todoroki said.

"He's right. I felt electricity through the air. It's someone with an Electric Quirk, just like Denki." I added as I looked at Kaminari.

"They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entrance point at a time when a class was being taught.

They're fools for trespassing here. But they thought this out. Whatever the plan, they must have had a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Everybody was shocked again — not literally by the Electric Quirk users.

"They might've been here for All Might. I heard the Hands Guy talking. They.. probably wanted to take All Might down...

An isolated domain would be perfect to take someone down when you have a whole army." I glared at the bunch of villains beneath us.

"13, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they got the ability to block our sensors. Then they might be jamming our regular communications too.