[✩ Christmas OVA ✩]

"My Christmas present was a trauma."

⋆✩⋆

"Susuchan, aren't you going to celebrate Christmas tomorrow?" Izuku asked me as I packed my gym bag.

I faced him with my mouth slightly opened, 'Is it Christmas Eve?' I asked to myself.

"You didn't know?" Izuku frowned as he had taken a peep of what's inside my head.

"I- I totally forgot.. But I'm busy with training, so..." I glanced at the clock to see that it's time, "I have to go. See ya!" I rushed outside with my gym bag strapped around my body.

⋆✩⋆

I loved celebrating things. Just not Christmas.

I still remember that day that I was kidnapped, on Christmas morning...

⋆✩⋆

Izuku and I went out early because we wanted to play in the snow. Our mom didn't knew about our plans and was still in bed.

"Come on Zuzuchan! Be quiet!" I shushed my Baby Brother.

He whispered out an apology, "Sorry.."

We wanted to built a snowman. It was really like a tradition to us to built an original Midoriya Snowman. That's what we always used to call them.

The first snowball — which is the lower part of the snowman — we would always do together, because it's a large and heavy snowball for us to singlehandedly make it.

A lot of times, we would trip and fall in the snow. But that's probably one of the most funny parts that we have together.

The snowman would be dressed in apparel of green, our family's colour. Amongst all of the other childrens' snowmen from our appartment complex, ours would stand out the most, not only by colour, but also by built.

"Zuzuchan..!" I gasped. Izuku looked at me back with big eyes.

"We forgot the.."

Izuku nodded, "The snowman's attire. I'll get it!" Izuku rushed towards appartment as I continued on with the middle part of the snowman. I was almost done with it.

I struggled putting it on the lower part, due to that it was heavy.

Snow crunched behind me, someone was there. "Need help, little one?"

It was a voice unfamiliar to me.

I turned around slowly, aware of the unknown capabilities of this strange person.

I saw a tall man, with suspicious glasses on and a grin that looked nothing sincere at all.

The man activated his Quirk, and I fell into the cold snow that melted away by my body heat.

⋆✩⋆

Small driplets ran down my cheek as I unkowingly held my breath and clenched onto the strap of my gym bag.

A trauma. I've been pretending I was fine, though I was not.

I turned a corner to the park and hid behind the bushes.

My knees gave up and I got pulled to the ground because of the gravity. I tried to catch a breath, it felt like I ran for months without end, or that I forgot how to breath.