[CHAPTER XVII]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"42 of you are qualified to move onto the next round.

Girls and boys, prepare for your next test...

A Cavalry Battle!" Midnight announced.

"Those of you at the top will suffer the most.

Of course that's something you'll hear over and over again at UA.

So with what 'Plus Ultra' means, Izuku Midoriya placed first in the qualified, he'll be worth 10 million!" Midnight said as she used her whip again on the air.

'What's with all the air-violation lately? What has air ever done to you? It made you live for green's sake!' I silently cried.

I saw Izuku tense up as everybody was watching him.

"Poor Zuzuchan..."

I softly pushed people to get to Izuku. Once I was nearby, I putted my hand on his shoulder. With a worried face, I was seeking for his eyes.

"Susuchan..." He spoke out. I just embraced him and patted his back. "It'll all be fine..." I whispered to him before I pulled out of the hug.

'Being the best and at the top means that there will be people that will be eager to pull you down. That's why you should stay tough.' I putted on a tough face.

"First years! These are the rules:

The game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point value will be added together to reach your team's total.

Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands.

Swipe as many headbands as you can.-"

'Swiper gon' swiping.'

"-To raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them.

And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up!" Midnight announced.

My classmates were talking to one another, but I didn't keep up.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your Quirks as much as you like.

But, there are still rules. Make another team immobile on purpose, and I'll slap you to the right kind. You'll be disqualified!" Midnight spoke. I had a feeling that Bakugou wasn't really pleased with this. But I should care less for him anyways.

"So... are we drawing lots to choose teams, or are we making them on our own?" I questioned Midnight.

"I'll answer your question, dear Katsura." Midnight spoke.

"You've got 15 minutes to build your teams! I recommend you get started!" Midnight answered my question. I nodded at her as I understood it.