[CHAPTER XVIII]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Cavalry Battle Final

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"I thought we had it made. Guess I was wrong."

"I'll be taking that now."

'A plot twist at the end of the game... Gosh... We have to be extremely careful now.'

⋆✩⋆

"42 of you are qualified to move onto the next round.

Girls and boys, prepare for your next test...

A Cavalry Battle!"

⋆✩⋆

A squirming voice was heard, something was wrong..

"Normally, I wouldn't have teamed up with you. But this was a good plan!

Though I'm not sure how the heck you lost your headband." The Frog Girl said to the Purple Pervert — PP.

"WHERE THE HECK DID IT GO!?" Mineta cried out at the loss.

"This just means there's nothing left to lose!" Mineta spoke.

"Shoji, full on attack mode!" Shoji's arms went from the cave mode to normal and he started to sprint to the two teams.

⋆✩⋆

"We'll use all our powers to steal the points of those two teams!" I heard Mineta scream from my right.

I gritted my teeth, 'And that gets added too...'

I averted my gaze back to the team in front of us, while trying to think of a plan.

"I didn't think this confrontation would happen until later in the contest. He seems to have it out for you, Midori-kun." Tokoyami spoke.

'He's right, if he fighted us earlier, we'd still have some time to collect other headbands if ours were to be stolen. But now we don't have enough time to do that. Which will kick us out of the race.' I frowned.

"The game's only halfway over. We can't stop now!" Izuku said.

"Now, Iida. Forward." Todoroki commanded him. I knew they were going to shot forward.

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us." He then said to her.

I was calculating what they were going to do. 'The last move... That'll be Denki, isn't it?'

"Kaminari!"

"Oh, I know what I got to do!" Kaminari spoke out cocky. I softly scoffed at his behaviour.

"Watch your surroundings. It's not just Todoroki! Everyone's after us!" Izuku warned us.

I took a deep breath and try to calm myself to regain focus.

"Hope you made something strong, Yaoyorozu!" Kaminari said as he was blazing with electricity.

'Pikachu.'

Todoroki pulled the blanket over himself and the others, to protect them.

"It's an indiscriminate discharge. 1.3 MILLION VOLT!" Kaminari went to release all that electricity.

I was ready and builded a shield around us out of air. I could feel the shock violently slam against my dome, but I stood my ground. I focussed on our protection, and our protection only. Might have been selfish, because others were being electrocuted.