[CHAPTER XIII]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Upon Each of Their Hearts

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"A real hero...

Will always find a way for justice to be served!"

⋆✩⋆

"Now for our lesson. You may have heard these words before."

"Go beyond...

PLUS-

ULTRAAAA—!"

⋆✩⋆

"I really have gotten weaker..

Back in my heyday, five hits would have been enough to knock that guy out."

"But today, it took more than 300 mighty blows."

⋆✩⋆

"You've been basted, villains.

Surrender. We all want this to get over with quickly."

⋆✩⋆

"No... He beat me...

He's not any weaker at all!" Shigaraki was going to throw a fit.

"Look what he did to my Nomou!

He... cheated.."

⋆✩⋆

"Oh. Come on! What's going on here!" Shigaraki began to scratch himself out of frustration.

"He's just as strong as he's always been!

Dammit...

Don't tell me I was lied to!" Shigaraki didn't take this well, he rooted for his Nomou to win against All Might, but All Might managed to take him down — maybe with a little help of mine.

"What's wrong? Not attacking me?" All Might said mockingly. He was trying to drive them away by seemig powerful with words. "Didn't you say you were going to 'clear this level' earlier?"

All Might's facial expression turned into a hard glare, "Well come and get me.

If you dare."

Shigaraki stumbled back a bit by the cold glare the No. 1 Hero was wearing. Nobody has seen him with this kind of expression, and now that we've seen it, it was sending chills down our spines.

"Man, this is... intense." Bakugou said about All Might's frown.

"As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now, he'll handle this." Todoroki spoke.

"Come on, Midoriya Twins! We should re-group with the other guys!" Kirishima said as he was about to leave.

'Wait.. Zuzuchan. Not yet...' I spoke to Izuku through our Twin Telepathy.