[CHAPTER XII]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

All Might

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

The arms that Izuku and I retracted got caught by the Nomou whom swung us. Asui went and tried to rescue Izuku with her tongue. But Mineta and her were in trouble as Shigaraki was about to crumble them into tiny pieces.

"NOOO-!"

A tornado.

A tornado formed around me.

Heavy steps were heard and all of my classmates lighted up at the sight. There stood All Might in all glory. Coming to rescue us.

"Have no fear, students.

I am here."

"Haa.. Looks like our game's getting a continue."

⋆✩⋆

But the deeper the darkness surround you,
The brighter the light shines
When a ray of hope appears

It's All Might

⋆✩⋆

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when I saw that 13 didn't answer my calls.

So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here." All Might walked into the USJ.

"Have no fear, students.

I am here."

"Look! We're safed!" Mineta cried out.

"Ribbid." Asui said as she held Izuku around his waist with her tongue.

"He's here.. All Might." Izuku spoke softly.

"He came to save us..." My eyes were glistening as I saw my No. 1 Hero standing in glory, ready to save us.

"After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki said as he stood up. This was the moment he was waiting for, to destroy All Might. But All Might had other plans than just dying at the USJ.

"Holy crap! It's All Might!"

"I've never seen the guy in person before."

"I didn't expect him to be so huge."

Comments from the thugs were heard of All Might.

"Huh. This is no time to talk, you idiots. If we strike now, we could kill him-" One rational thug said, but soon got hit by the glorious fist of All Might. 'What a big hit.'

Other villains were soon getting hit by All Might too. They didn't have it coming, because All Might flashed by one after the other. Even I could hardly follow All Might with my eyes, so my Quirk helped me to see him move. And may I say, that looked awesome, yet gruesome — blood was spatting everywhere.